Targets

Mount Justice; September 7th; 04:41 EST

Raven sat midair in the cave, her legs crossed, as she read a book.

Then suddenly, the computers started to blink, indicating that someone was trying to contact the cave.

Raven flew over to the computers, as Aqualad pulled them up.

"Aqualad.” The Atlantean says into the comms.

Red Arrow.” Roy's voice sounds through.  “I need access to the Justice League’s database.

Raven and Aqualad exchanged a look at that, but then Aqualad gave her a nod.

"And the exact height of the League of Shadows assassin known as Cheshire.”

Raven pulled up another screen, and starts typing into the keyboard. 

“Checking.” She said, as she pulled up the database, Roy jumping a bit at her voice.

“Cheshire is 5-foot-6.”

“And exceptionally dangerous. Do you require backup?” Aqualad asks.

Please. The last thing I need is the Junior Justice League.”

“Yeah. Just our computer.” Raven said, rolling her eyes.

Aqualad sighed.

“Good luck, my friend. Aqualad out.”

Mount Justice; September 7th; 06:41 EST

Raven stood next to Superboy, watching as he fixed up a red motorcycle.

Just then, Sphere rolls up to them, wanting Superboy's attention.

The Kryptonian ignores him, making Sphere beep irritably.

“Jealous much?” Superboy taunts.

Sphere beeps again and then roll over to Raven who jumps unexpectedly.

"Oh, um……hi." She said, awkwardly patting it.

It seemed to like that, and it rolled closer to her, making Raven let out a small laugh.

"Oh now you're trying to make me jealous." Superboy said, eyebrows raised, crossing his arms in amusement.

"I think he's succeeded, hasn't he?" Raven asked, still patting Sphere, as she got used to it.

Superboy smiles at them both, rolling his eyes slightly.

“Ready for school?” M’gann calls out as she flies down the stairs.

She held two paper bags in her hands.

"I made our lunches.”

Red Tornado, Miss Martian and Aqualad walk after her.

“The first day of the scholastic season carries great cultural resonance. We want to wish you both well.” Manhunter says.

“Guess it’s not a Kryptonian thing.” Superboy muttered, wiping off his hands.

"Although I don't really know what all the excitement's all about." Raven said, crossing her arms.

"Are you kidding me Raven? It's high school. Full of fun memories, and lots of friends and fun memories. I've always wanted to go." M'gann said excitedly.

"Yes high school. Full of hormonal teenagers and unnecessary teenage drama." She shuddered. "I'm so glad I'm homeschooled."

“You may wish to… change before you depart.” Kaldur said, gesturing to their clothes.