Bereft

Bialya; September 4th, 00:16 EEST

Raven woke up with a groan, holding her hand.

She felt around to see that she was lying on…….sand?!

Raven jolted up, seeing that she had been indeed lying on sand.

She looked around to see that she was in some sort of….desert?

What was she doing here?

Did she jump through a portal here by accident?

Did The House bring her here?

Or was this another one of John's training sessions?

Where was she?

Raven groaned, massaging her forehead.

"Ugh…..if only I had mastered that location spell John tried to teach me."

She looked around.

"Okay Raven. Just look around for a house or something, and ask for directions."

Then she started walking.

Robin hides behind a rock, just as a Jeep drives past him.

He looked forward to see the small camp just ahead.

“Those are Bialyan Republic Army uniforms.” He says pulling up his Hologlove

“But what are Bialyans doing in….” He pauses as he sees the location on the map.

"Uh, Bialya? okay, better question: what am I doing in Bialya…….in September?!" His eyes widened.

"What happened to March? Better radio Batman.” His lifts his hand to his comm.

Maintain radio silence at all times.” Batman's voice rang in his head.

“Or not.” He changed his mind, walking towards the edge of the rock. 

He flipped off it, landing perfectly.

But just then, he sees a torn shirt on the ground with Superman's S on it.

Robin squints his eyebrows in confusion, but then walked past it.

Lifting his head, he sees a figure approaching the Bialyan camp.

The person had a feminine shape, and Robin walked closer to see that it was indeed a girl, and she looked about his age.

He panicked as she walked closer to the tents, and he did something he didn't think of twice.

Robin ran down the hill and pushed the girl out of sight, just as she reached the edge of the Bialyan camp.

The two tumble away from the camp, coming to a safe distance.

Robin groaned, opening his eyes, looking down at the girl.

He blushed a bit when she opened her eyes, she was actually really pretty.

But she looked so familiar.

Then it hit him.

This was the famous night hero, Raven.

"Get off me." The girl grunted, pushing him off her.

Raven stood up immediately, her magic twirling at her palms, as she glared at the boy.

"Whoa! Whoa! Wait! Calm down, I'm on your side." Robin said, trying to calm her down.

Raven glared at the boy in front of her, before realizing who he was.