Humanity

MOUNT JUSTICE; OCTOBER 10TH, 16:58 EDT

"Pineapple juice?" Captain Marvel asked as he offered a glass with a paper umbrella to Wally. The speedster sat in a reclining chair, his right arm now casted, and all his technology right at his elbow.

"Ahh! Just what the doctor ordered." Wally says appreciatively after a long drink.

"How's the arm doing, Wally?" Captain Marvel asked with his voice showing concern.

"Well, nothing wrong that nachos can't cure." He said, not even trying to be subtle, leaning back on his chair as the sounds of his teammates practicing can be heard from the center of the room.

"Nachos?" The hero takes a moment to process what Wally is not quite asking for before practically speeding off. "Oh! I'll go get you some."

As he flies by lands on his back, rolling from the force of the throw that gains his opponent 5 points, as he groans.

Artemis smirks as she jogs towards the younger boy, clearly going in for another hit.

Behind her, Kaldur and M'gann are in far closer combat. The Martian throws a low punch towards Kaldur's side that he blocks with his forearm gaining him 2 points. Stepping forward, M'gann threw another at his face that he uses an open hand to knock his wrist out of the way for 2 points more. He spins to try and get a front kick in, though M'gann blocks with a knife-hand to his ankle for 2 points back.

Just a little to the left from them, Conner and Raven were also in a battle of their own. The Kryptonian threw a punch at the half demon which she deflected, gaining her 2 points. Bending down, she swipes at his feet, but Conner threw a backflip, avoiding the attack, which also gave him 2 points. Getting up quickly, Raven charged towards him and jabbed at his stomach, gaining her 2 points extra. Seeing an opening, she throws a punch at his face, which Conner caught, using it to flip her, gaining him 2 points also. But Raven flawlessly landed on her feet, gaining her 2 points more.

"Good work everyone." Black Canary speaks up, watching the teens battle. "In fact, it's been a very productive week."

Kaldur and M'gann have made it to the center of the training ring and they stop when they see Artemis standing calmly, looking at Wally.

"Yeah, for everyone except Kid Malingerer." She taunted, making Conner and Raven also pause in their fight.

"Hey, arm broken in combat against the InJustice League here." Wally said as he  finished his juice waving his cast while glaring at the blonde.

Black Canary chuckles in amusement. 

"I've really enjoyed being your uh…" she pauses trying to find the right word "…den mother this week."

Recognize:

Zatara; 1-1

Everyone in the room turns to the magician, wearing a suit and top hat with a cane, standing in the Zeta Tube as he moves outside it and then uses a HoloScreen without a word to them.

Access Granted.

Zatanna Zatara; A-0-3,

Authorization:

Zatara; 1-1.

The Zeta Tube lights up again and Zatara steps up. 

"Zatanna, this is the Team. Team, my daughter, Zatanna."

The magician introduced the girl who looked very much like her father with the dark black hair that falls over her shoulder and is parted on the left side, and skin tone. The only difference being her baby blue eyes, and that she's wearing a school uniform.