Terrors

This chapter is based on The Teen Titans episode, Fear Itself

Mount Justice; September 14th; 21:15 EST

"Alright people are you ready for the greatest movie night ever?!!!" Wally asked excitedly as he stood in front of the TV in the cave.

"Sure."

"Totally."

"Whoo hoo."

"Why did I ever agree to this?"

The rest of the team, namely Artemis, Aqualad, Robin and Raven, sat on the sofa, ready to watch the movie.

Conner and M'gann weren't there cause Batman had sent them on a mission to Belle Reve.

"So what kind of movie are we watching?" Artemis asked. "It better not be some silly romcom."

Wally glared at her. "Of course it's not, who'd you think I am?"

"Um….Wally? The same guy who flirts with literally anything that wears a skirt." Raven answered in her monotone voice, making Robin and Artemis crack up.

"Ah hah." Wally said sarcastically. "We're actually watching a horror movie."

"Horror, like with monsters and zombies and stuff?" Raven asked.

"Exactly. Think you could handle it?"

"The question is….can you?" Kaldur asked.

"Oh please, I've seen dozen of horror movies in my lifetime."

"Yeah sure." Artemis said sarcastically. "Like you didn't pee your pants each time a monster pops up on the screen."

"Listen here girly, I…."

"So what's the name of the movie?" Robin asked, stopping the brewing argument.

"It's called; It Came From Gotham Bay. And it is packed with scary monsters and hideous zombies." Wally replied.

"Heads up though, it's rumored that this movie is cursed. When people watch it, strange things happen. Evil things. Things that you can never even imagine to happen to anyone around you." Wally said in a menacing tone.

"Just start the movie." Raven drawled out boredly, making Wally frown in disappointment.

He placed the movie into the DVD, and walked over to the couch, sitting beside Robin.

The movie starts with it's title: It Came From Gotham Bay, in oozing green moss.

Throughout the movie, the teens had different reactions on their faces.

From horrified gasps, to silent screams, shut eyes, terrified hand holdings, unconscious cuddles, even a few laughs.

After about two hours, the movie finally ends with a final scream, and a red giant THE END on the screen.

The teens were silent, as Wally peeked out from behind a pillow.

"Is it over?"

"Yeah, it is." Artemis replied airily.

"I think I'm getting a sick stomach." Kaldur said, gripping his stomach

"I've fought psychotic villains, robot commandos, and giant oozing monsters but that is the scariest thing I have ever seen." Robin said.

Raven glanced back at him, before subconsciously rubbing her arms up and down her arm, shutting her eyes tightly.

"It was great!" Robin exclaimed, making the other three smile.