Revelation

MOUNT JUSTICE; OCTOBER 1ST, 18:13 EDT

Kaldur and Robin stood opposite each other on the training deck, fighting hand-to-hand, both of them in their civilian wear.

Robin jumps up aiming a kick at Kaldur's shoulder, which gains him 4 points. The Atlatean sidesteps it though, gaining 8 points.

Robin is quick to turn as soon as he touches the ground and turns back to Kaldur. Robin throws a punch, which Kaldur blocks, both of them gaining 4 points each for that. Kaldur raises his right hand throwing a punch, but Robin ducks under it. Kaldur is quick to follow up with another punch, but Robin does a back-handspring, dodging that one too. Kaldur gains 14 points for his combo while Robin 10 points for his dodge and it's x2 the second his hands touch the ground.

Kaldur charges at Robin, while Zatara and Captain Marvel stand at the side watching the two teens train, with smiles on their faces, the latter munching on an energy bar.

As Kaldur gets in close, he raises his left fist to punch Robin, but the Boy Wonder blocks it and attempts to palm-heel strike in retaliation, but Kaldur does his own back spring, avoiding it. Robin gains 8 points more, Kaldur also gaining 9 points. Robin throws a front kick, gaining 5 points extra, and moves closer to Kaldur.

M'gann, Conner, and Wolf approach the area, and the floor light turn off, marking the end of the training session, as both boys relax.

Kaldur and Robin watch as the two sent secret smiles at each other.

"You know they're a couple right?" Robin asked Kaldur quietly.

"I believe I knew before they did." Kaldur replied smiling.

Another steps of footsteps approach, and both boys turned to see Wally and Artemis walking in.

"Do we tell them?" Robin asked, gesturing to the second duo.

"It's not our place." Kaldur replied firmly.

Raven walks in last, her head in a book.

"Do you think she knows?" Robin asked gesturing to Raven.

"Most likely. There's hardly anything that can slip past Raven, though she may not actually care." Kaldur said amusedly.

The boys drop the relationship topic as the rest of the crew got closer.

"So if Zatara is our babysitter of the week, why's he still here?" Wally asked, looking up at Captain Marvel. "And why's he eating my snacks?"

RECOGNIZE:

Batman; 0-2

"Computer, national news." Batman said as he walked into the cave, not even pausing to take a breather.

"The initial attack was short-lived, but Metropolis was only granted a short reprieve." The News reporter announced, as giant plants attacked a scrapper.

"And despite the intervention of Superman and the Justice League, there seems to be no end in sight."

The camera switches to the top of a building where two people were trapped, but then Superman flew in to rescue them.

Hawkgirl appears on the scene, swinging her mace at a plant, one of the Green Lanterns morphed a sword to cut it, and Hawkman follow behind them, as they chase more of the plants away.

"Should we get out there?" Raven asked in her normal monotone voice.

"No. The League will soon have the situation under control." Batman answered firmly. "That's not why I'm here. According to your Intel, Sportsmaster supplied Cadmus' Blockbuster formula to Kobra."