Two

Louis' POV: 

I woke up in the middle of the night, due to the sound of someone throwing up. Oh God, that sounds nasty. I checked the bed to see if Harry was still there. Oh good, he was still asleep, and hence not the person who was throwing up. I pressed a kiss to his head before checking the time. For fuck's sake. It's literally two in the morning. Did the guys just get in? Jesus Christ. I got out of the bed, and slowly stepped out of Harry's bedroom, trying not to make any noise. The sound of throwing up was coming from the room across Harry's, which was Alaska's room.

I padded my way through the little hallway and opened the door to Alaska's room before slipping in. She had her own personal bathroom, which she was in currently. I walked over to the bathroom; the door was open so that wasn't a issue. I dropped to my knees, and pulled back Alaska's hair. She threw up for a minute more, with me rubbing her back, trying to help her out. Once she was done, I helped her get to her feet and held her up straight as she quickly brushed her teeth. Then I helped her back to her bed, and she immediately lay down with a groan.

I grinned at her, "You need help changing?"

She muttered, "Yes, please."

I laughed at her openly before getting her a t-shirt from her closet, which she changed into while I turned around in order to avoid seeing anything I really, really didn't want to see. She sighed after two whole minutes, "Okay, I'm done."

I sat down next to her on her bed, "Finally. That took forever."

She pinched my arm, "Shut up."

I laughed again, withdrawing my arm, "Okay, okay. Did you guys just get in? How much did you even drink?"

She sighed loudly, "I think we got in half an hour ago. And I maybe have overdone the drinking just a little bit."

I snorted, "Little bit, my perfectly flawless ass."

She didn't say anything in response to that, which was completely out of character. I turned to check on her, only to find out that she had already fallen asleep. It was dark so it was kind of hard to tell, but she was mostly asleep. So, I just went ahead to leave her room. I walked down the stairs to the first floor, where my room was. I passed Harry's room on my way, and as much as I wanted to get in and go back to sleep in his bed, it was almost morning, and I'd have to sneak back to my room later anyway. I was asleep within the next five minutes. Oh well.

Six hours later, around eight in the morning, I was awoken by Liam knocking at my open bedroom door. I threw a sock at him, "Go away." What? I want to sleep some more.

Liam chuckled as he threw the sock back, "Wake up. Breakfast is ready."

I opened my eyes just to glare at him, "Didn't you guys get in at like two yesterday? Why the fuck are you awake at..." I checked my phone to look at the time before continuing, "Fucking eight?"

Liam raised his eyebrows, "How did you know we got in at two?"

I sighed as I sat up in my bed, "Heard Alaska throw up, so I went to check on her."

Liam nodded in understanding, "Ah, yes. She met this guy and they had a 'who-can-drink-more-shots' competition."

I snorted with laughter, "That's just stupid."

Liam smirked at me, that condescending jerk, "You don't say. Didn't you and Harry have the exact same competition in our first semester? You guys got into a fight at the club and decided to settle it with a drinking competition?"

Wait... Yeah, right. That did happen. I absolutely hated Harry before that night. He was an asshole. He was heartless, and stupid, and annoying, and every negative adjective possible. Things changed quite drastically after that night.

I scoffed, "That's different."

Liam looked at me knowingly before turning around, "Come out for breakfast unless you want rubbery pancakes." He then left.

Wait, did he say pancakes? Yum, I love pancakes. I quickly made my way to the first floor bathroom and brushed my teeth before heading down to the kitchen. Harry and Liam were already there, busy making the pancakes. Harry does a lot of the cooking in the house. Liam, Alaska and Zayn helped most of the time, and Niall and I barely did anything. Hence, we always got the groceries. Unless both of us forget. In that case, one of the others get the groceries. Which happens more often than not.

Anyway, Niall was at the table too, chipper and bubbly as usual. For god's sake. How is he so cheerful all the time? This is just not normal. He probably drank a lot last night too. Maybe it's the Irish in him actually. Like you know how leprechauns are always annoyingly cheerful? Niall is like that. Leprechauns are Irish. So is Niall. Hence, Niall is a leprechaun. It's confirmed, pack it up, haters.

Zayn and Alaska were sitting at the table, Zayn smoking his cigarette, and Alaska drinking her strong coffee. Ah, she was definitely hungover as fuck. She drinks the strongest coffee possible when she's hungover. And as to why Zayn is smoking... Eh, he does that all the time. We stopped being surprised by it a long time ago.

Presently, Alaska smacked Zayn's arm, "Will you fucking take your cigarette outside? Its giving me more of a headache."

Zayn rolled his eyes, "You weren't complaining last night."

Alaska glared at him, "Yeah, because I wasn't hungover as fuck then! Literally, I'm going to kick you out, Zayn."

Zayn sighed in annoyance as he snubbed out his cigarette, "Fine, jeez, Alaska. Way to be a buzzkill."

She just flipped him off before going back to her coffee. I sat down on her other aside, as Harry and Liam started serving the pancakes. On week days, we all have classes on different times and we never eat together. We just do our own thing. But on weekends, we at least try to have breakfast together. It's quite fun, actually. It's a good thing I can tolerate my roommates. Well, I tolerate them most of the time.

Breakfast was done within fifteen minutes. Alaska stood up as soon as she was done eating, "I'm gonna go up to my room again. I'll help with the dishes next time, I promise."

Harry brushed her off, "Don't worry, it's okay. You always help, anyway. I'll do the dishes." 

Alaska reached over and hugged him, "Thanks, babe."

I fought down the feeling of jealousy rising within me; it didn't mean anything. I stayed silent as everyone else went up to their rooms. Except Harry, of course. He had to be nice, and do the dishes. God, he's annoying. 

I spoke up as soon as the others left, "Thanks, babe."

Harry grinned at me, "Ah, you jealous, Lou?"

I snorted, "You wish."

Harry rolled his eyes fondly, before getting the sponge and the dish soap, "Whatever you say."

I gathered the dishes and put them in the sink, "Okay, I'm gonna go then."

He gasped in mock offense, "What?! You're not gonna help me with dishes?"

I protested, "No way! It's not my fault you offered to do the dishes."

Harry explained, "Yeah, because everyone else is hungover!"

I stated, "I'm tired too."

He spoke with a grin, "Tired, but not hungover. Help me with the damn dishes, Louis."

I muttered a bunch of curses under my breath as I got my gloves, "Ugh. Fine. The things I do for you. You suck."

Harry smirked at me, "I'll suck you off."

I burst out laughing, "Fucking hell, H. You can't just randomly say that, babe."

He grinned as he pressed a kiss to my shoulder, "Don't pretend you don't love it."

I rolled my eyes, "I'm not pretending anything. Let's just get over this with this."

He just laughed at me, which, rude, by the way, before going back to the dishes. Ugh. Why did I agree to do this again?

***

A/N

Too many conversations? Do you want more conversations? I personally love dialogues. Let me know thanks <3

~Sofia x