Part 3: Twenty One

Back to the present

Harry's POV:

Louis laughed as we finished recounting the fun and important events of our relationship over the past two years, laying in his bed together, "Man, Alaska was, is and always will be absolutely, annoyingly crazy."

I chuckled, "Definitely."

Earlier today, Louis and I went to the administration office and somehow, that loser managed to get the evil witch at the office to let me drop my classes. Miracle, really. I've been trying to do that for so long now, and Louis walks in on a fine day out of  and magically fixes everything as if nothing had ever been wrong. God, I hate him so much.

Once that was done, we walked back home together. Of course, we walked into the house at least ten minutes apart to make sure that our roommates didn't catch on to anything. Louis went in first, and I followed then minutes later, and told everyone that I finally, oh fucking finally, was able to drop my extra classes. Alaska was so excited; she actually knocked me off my feet trying to give me a congratulatory hug. Everyone else was pretty happy for me too.

We ordered in Thai food to celebrate and ate in the kitchen before going back up to our rooms. It was a week day; everybody had homework to do. Neither Louis nor I had any urgent homework, so we just went up to his room to turn in for the night. Then we spent the last one hour talking about how our relationship has progressed over all this time, and the important or funny events in our relationship. It is quite fun to reminisce sometimes. 

Louis reached over me to turn off the light, "Alright, you idiot. Time to go to sleep. I'm fucking tired."

I made my myself comfortable as Louis slipped his arms around me to hold me, "Night, Lou."

He kissed my head softly, "Night, H."

The next day was Sunday, so I woke up a little later than usual. Unfortunately, I woke up alone, which sort of bummed me out. But, I get it, really. I woke up after nine, so Louis obviously went back to his room hours ago. Alaska wakes up the earliest; it's an unspoken rule to get back to our own rooms before she wakes up, no matter where we went to sleep. Louis probably didn't want to wake me up when he left.

I saw him again ten minutes later in the kitchen, where everyone was having breakfast. They were having waffles, which honestly sounds so good right now. Alaska smiled at me kindly, "Morning, Harry. Sleep well?"

I said lazily as I took a seat at the table, "Slept great. Thanks, Ski. Who decided to make waffles for breakfast?"

Zayn snorted, "Believe it or not, Louis."

Oh. I shouldn't be surprised, but I really am. There's not doubt that Louis knows what I like and what I need, but he somehow subtly got someone to make waffles for all of us. That's genuinely so nice of him. 

I blinked, "Oh."

Zayn smirked at me, "Yeah, oh."

I just rolled my eyes and started eating as Niall spoke up, "Hey, Liam, why do you not tell us anything anymore?"

Liam asked in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Alaska gasped dramatically, "Liam, have you been hiding things from us? That's not allowed!"

Oh, Alaska... If she only know what goes on in this house without her knowledge. Yeah, talking about me and Louis, obviously. Honestly, she still thinks that she knows everything that goes on under 'her' roof. No, love, you really don't.

Liam scoffed at Alaska and Niall, "What are you two going on about?"

Alaska and Niall exchanged smug smirks before the former pulled out her phone. She took the next few seconds to open the Instagram app on her phone and then navigate to someone's profile in particular. Since she was sitting right next to me, I could see the screen very clearly. She opened a specific picture of Liam with a girl and then handed the phone to Liam, "Care to explain?"