Five

Harry's POV:

By the time Thursday rolled around, Louis had glared at me with his pretty blue eyes at least a hundred times, asking me to make him the damned fettucine. I had tons of classes on every single day of the week, except for Thursday. Other than the weekend, Thursday was my only relaxed day. Every other day of the week, I barely had time to breathe. I had back-to-back classes, and tons of homework for every one of them. Anyway, I'm tired of complaining about my rough schedule.

Back to my point, which is that Thursday is my only day off. So, I told Louis I'd make him fettucine. He can be such a fucking child sometimes. The only way to make him shut up was do whatever he wants you to do. So yeah, I'll make him some damn pasta just to get him off my back. 

I went to get the necessary ingredients as soon as I was done with my last class of the day. I didn't even stop by at home; I directly walked to the grocery store to get all the things I needed. When I finally got home, the ground floor was completely empty; and silent, of course. It was really fucking weird. The ground floor is never empty. That's practically illegal at this point. Although, I did get away from university earlier than usual. Maybe the others didn't get home yet.

I put the groceries on the kitchen table before heading on up at to my room. Correction; I planned on going up to my room, but then I passed by Louis' room and of course, I had to make a stop. He was propped up against the headboard of his bed, playing something on his phone. He looked up at me with a grin as soon as he heard his bedroom door open, "Harry, hi!"

I put down my bag on his desk before flopping down on the bed, "Hello, Lewis."

He put down his phone and lifted his body, so he was on his knees. He leaned over to get a good look at my face, which, by the way, was directly facing the ceiling. Of course, he lowered his upper body so he could kiss me properly. Of course he did. I lifted my hands to wrap them around him and pull the tiny lad down to me. He yelped as I did that, "Harreh!"

I giggled involuntarily, "Hi, Lou."

He rolled his eyes against me before moving away and sitting up on the bed again, "Jeez, H. Hi, yes. How was your day?"

I yawned lazily, "Good! Relaxing day. I just had three lectures today."

Louis muttered, "I have three lectures like every day."

I gave him a tired, warning look, "Not this again, Louis. Please, okay?"

He sighed, "I wasn't gonna say anything. Anyway, continue."

I squeezed his wrist appreciatively before speaking again, "Oh, and I went to the grocery store."

Louis asked in confusion, "Didn't we go grocery shopping like three days ago?"

I tried hiding my smile, "I went to get ingredients for the pasta."

His eyes widened, "My fettucine?"

I laughed at his expression, "Well, technically, it's probably for everyone but..."

He cut me off immediately, "No, you can't! It's my fettucine!"

I rolled my eyes, "God, your obsession with fettucine is annoying."

Louis scoffed, "They just taste better than all the other kinds of pasta. Plus, I haven't had some good pasta in a long time."

I raised my eyebrows at him, "Alaska made pasta like last week."

Louis brushed that off, "That's different. Alaska makes decent pasta, but I want your pasta."

I snorted, "Sap."

He poked me in the stomach, making me yelp, "Oi, there's no sap business going on here. I just want good food. That's why I keep you around anyway. Otherwise, I'd have kicked you out the first time you told me you used to work in a bakery."