A/N

A/N

Hey guys! Nobody sees my announcements so I decided to do this as an update to my most popular fic. 

Not that I'm making any promises, but would any of you want me to start writing larry fics again? I do want to sort of get back into writing for them but I don't have a lot of inspiration so!!

Drop prompts! Or anything you'd like me to write.

If you don't know already, I started writing Larry oneshots and you can check that out on my profile. it's called The Fearlessly Falling Collection and has two oneshots so far. 

Also, reminder to read my other fic called Across the Barriers,, it's good ok-

So in conclusion, comment down if you'd like to see me write larry fics again and give me suggestions about which trope I should write. Do y'all comfort fics like strawberries and cigarettes (i.e. established larry being very cute,, tooth rotting fluff) or do y'all want an actual relationship development fic?

Oh also! Thank you so much for 40k on s&c and 22k on atb! Atb deserves more love tbh, it's very fun. Thank you so much for commenting on my fics! I do read all of them, but I can't reply to all of them so- i do try my best to reply to all my readers at least once! Because I appreciate yall so much wtf, yall make my childhood dreams come true.

NOT ME TALKING LIKE IM FAMOUS LMAO BYE-

Reminder that all of you are so valid and so loved and my dms are always open if you want to talk! 

Wait I don't remember my wattpad A/N outro- nvm got it

~Sofia x

P.S. You guys should follow me on wattpad for updates if I start writing again!