Eleven

Harry's POV:

So, I have good news. Louis, Niall and I managed to complete Zayn's project. We put in so much work and it turned out great, actually. It was kind of weird to be mean to Louis around just one other person. I kept forgetting to say something rude, or glare at him. It's a good thing we were accompanied by just Niall. Anybody else would have definitely picked up on the difference. Especially if it had been Liam or Alaska.

Speaking of Liam and Alaska, I have better news. The two of them managed to cram all the information into Zayn's brain just in time for his test the next day. So, Zayn managed to submit his huge project and pass his test. Honestly, somebody give us the awards for best roommates. Zayn was super grateful to us, and he said that he'll try his best to keep up with his class work. He also took all of us to dinner. Niall found this new burger joint, and we went there to check it out. They had some incredible fucking burgers and fries. Worth it.

Anyway, that was four days ago. Ever since then, I've obviously had tons of classes daily. My days were pretty much the same. Go to class, get back home, eat with the guys and Ali, go to bed with Louis. It was a tiring, but kind of a fulfilling routine. Speaking of Louis, I love going to sleep with him and waking up next to him. Even though we did almost get caught the other day.

Oh my god, that was so funny. Tyler. Ha. I cackle every time my mind wanders to it. If I ever bring it up around Louis, I'm sure he'll castrate me or something, though. But since it annoys him, so much, I do want to bring it up again. It'll be hilarious. Alright, I'm gonna do it when I next see him. Definitely.

Presently, I winced as I walked into my house. Some, or maybe even all, of my other roommates were in the living room,  yelling about something. I asked as I walked into the living room as well, "What's going on this time?"

Louis' eyes immediately found mine when he heard my voice. He positively lit up when he saw me. I tried my best not to smirk as I turned to Liam. He sighed, "Niall and Louis are talking about what we should be doing tonight."

Niall spoke up, "Yeah, I want to go out for a drink, and Louis here wants to go see the football match. Everyone else is okay with either."

Louis practically stomped his foot, "We haven't been to a football game in ages! We go out to drink all the time."

Niall sighed, "But I want a drink, Lou! There's none in the house as well."

Before they could start arguing again, Zayn pointedly asked Harry,  "Harry, what do you want to do? All of us are okay with either, so you can be the deciding vote of whatever."

Louis glared at Zayn, "Seriously? You know Harry hates me! He'll purposely side with Niall just to annoy me!"

I ignored him and turned to Niall, "Niall, you do know that football games have beverage stations and vending machines? You could buy beers there."

Niall blinked, "Oh? I didn't know that actually. Sweet, if there's beer, we can go to the football game."

Louis' jaw dropped; I don't know why though. He has to know I'll always side with him, right? No matter what? I mean, maybe not always publicly but still. Everyone else was staring at me too. Ugh, now I have to do damage control. I turned to Louis and smirked as evilly possibly, "Proved you wrong, didn't I?"

Louis huffed in pretend annoyance, "I'll be back from my room. You guys can go on without me though." He stared at me pointedly before leaving. I got the message all right; he wanted me to wait for him. I can do that. 

I turned to Liam, "I need to change clothes; I'm way too sweaty. I'll join you guys in a bit too."

Liam shrugged, "Okay, don't burn down the house. And don't forget to lock the door behind you."