I can't tell you what I'll write, they're words without the paper

Alex's POV

*over speakers*

We have now landed. Hope you had a wonderful trip with us and welcome to Seattle, or welcome home to those of you returning. 

''Well, it was nice to meet you! I'll see you around the hospital I guess!'' Stefan said. 

''Yeah, you too, see ya round dude.'' I replied. I didn't mean to sound like a douche, but somehow I always do. I guess its just the way I speak. 

(when I use an asterisk it means that the persons POV is over, so the next paragraph is not Alex's POV)

3rd person POV

Stefan was a very attractive man. As he walked off the plane earlier, probably 7 women stared at him in awe as he passed. He was very tall, maybe 6'2 and had a very muscular build. He had these emerald green eyes that you could get lost in and the most perfect brunette hair, hero hair one would say. He was a younger guy, around 30-35 and and he was single. 

Stefan makes his way to the hotel near the hospital, where he would be staying until he buys an apartment close by. The sun began to set, it was later in the afternoon, nearly the evening so he decides to go find a restaurant or bar to go have dinner and a drink at. Joe's bar was the closest so he decided to go there. He didn't start work until tomorrow in the late morning so he decided a few drinks couldn't hurt. 

Stefans POV

I loved Seattle so far, the rain, the people, I loved it. Most people don't, but I'm not most people. Since I was new to town I had no food, so when I stumbled across Joe's bar it seemed perfect. The little bell on the door rang and almost immediately I was drowned by the sound of chatter and conversation. Obviously people liked to come here, it was packed. There was no other tables available except for the bar, so I went and took a seat. Just as I sat down, a man walked over to me. 

''Hey man, is this your first time here? I'm Joe, the owner.''

''Stefan.'' I said as I put my hand out to shake his hand. ''And yeah it is my first time, I just moved here.''

''Oh nice, you move here for a job or something?''

''Yeah, I'm a surgeon. I'm starting at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital. You familiar with it?'' 

''Oh yeah! Definitely familiar. The doctors come in here all the time. Anyway what'd you like?'' Joe asked. 

''Just a bourbon, neat please. And maybe a menu?'' I responded. Joe seemed like a great guy, very friendly. Once I finished my drink, I ordered another and continued conversing with Joe about the hospital and the doctors and before I knew it, I had just finished my second drink. Damn I was only gonna have 1, but I may as well have a few more now as my hotel was just across the street so I didn't have to drive. As I finished the last of my bourbon, I heard the doorbell ring. I turned my head and I saw a very beautiful woman walk in, but she didn't take any notice in me. She sat down a few chairs away from me and ordered a drink. She sat there talking to Joe for a bit, sorta like I did so I guessed she had never been there before. I decided to get up and I sat down next to her. 

''Bourbon, neat please.'' I asked Joe. He poured the drink for me and I turned to the mysterious woman.

''So umm is this a good place to hang out?''

''Uhhh I wouldn't know never been here before.''

''Well you know what, I haven't either. First time here, I'm new in town. I've never been to Seattle, I got a job so.....oh''

Silence fell between them. 

''Ahhh, you're ignoring me.''

''Ummm I'm trying to.'' She giggled at the end which made me think that she may be open to conversation. 

''You shouldn't ignore me.''

''And why not?''

''Because I'm someone you need to get to know to love.'' Hopefully that line wasn't too cheesy. 

''Really..?''

''Oh yes.''

''So if I know you, I'll love you?'' 

''Oh yes!''

''You really like yourself, huh?''

I shook my head. ''Just hiding my pain.''

We laughed for a second until I continued.

''So what's your story?''

''I don't have a story. I'm just a girl in a bar.''

''I'm just a guy in a bar.''

She decided to not ignore me and we continued the conversation. Soon, we were both very drunk and Joe began to close up the shop, which meant we had been there for hours.

''Do you wanna get outta here?'' I asked, hoping that'd say yes. 

''Yeah, I do.''

''Do you wanna go to my hotel?'' I asked.

''Oh, I know a place. Joe can you please call me a cab?''

''Sure. And one for him too?'' Joe answered.

''No, he's.... gonna come with me.'' She giggled as she pulled me by my arm out the door.

''Oh kayyy. Have fun.''

The woman took me to her house, but honestly it didn't really look like one. It was full of boxes, there was hardly any furniture, only a couch and rug in the living room. We quickly started undressing each other and we make our way to the couch, the closest soft surface. I laid her down on the couch and pressed my lips against hers. And the rest I could only remember in flashes. 

Suddenly I woke up to being hit. Hit by a cushion I mean. The woman threw a cushion on my ass. Somehow I made it onto the floor laying on my stomach with nothing covering me, so I guessed the cushion was necessary. 

''This is uhhhh-'' I started as I grabbed her bra and handed it to her. 

''Humiliating.. on so many levels. You have to go!'' She continued my sentence as she wrapped a blanket around her.

''Why don't you just come back down here and we'll pick up where we left off?''

''No, seriously, you have to go. I'm late, which isn't what you wanna be on your first day of work, so.''

''So uh... you actually live here.''

''No.''

''Oh.''

''Yes, kind of.''

''Oh. It's nice... a little dusty, odd.. but it's nice. So how do you kind of live here?''

''I moved two weeks ago from Boston. It was my mothers house, I'm selling it.''

''Oh, I'm sorry.''

''For what.''

''You said 'was'.''

''Oh! My mothers not dead she's - you know what? We don't have to do the thing.''

''We can do anything you want.'' I replied smartly. 

''No, the thing - exchange the details, pretend we care. Look I'm gonna go upstairs and take a shower ok, and when I get back down here you won't be here, so... um Goodbye ummm...''

''Stefan.'' I answer.

''Stefan.  Right, Elena.'' We shook hands, probably a weird thing to do after the night we had. 

''Elena.''

''Yeah, mmhm.''

''Nice meeting you!''

''Bye Stefan!'' And she scurried off up the stairs. 

A/N:

Thank you guys for 800 reads OMG I never thought i'd ever get this many. This chapter we are introduced to 2 new characters. I decided to use the merder scene for their first scene but their relationship probably won't be similar. If you guys have watched TVD then you'll know what stefan and elena look like. They obviously are not vampires but i decided to use their names and appearance.  Happy reading lovelies, and don't forget to comment and vote.