Chapter 21

U: What's wrong?

D: I - I can't do this!

Without saying another word Diggy gets up and runs out of the house. That's when your life changes.

A year later you're at home packing for your trip to Jersey. Diggy's parents want to see their grandchild so you agree to take her down there. You're also taking your best friend Christopher Moore. He's also a rapper. You may know him as Lil Twist. You and Chris have become very close friends every since he saved your life. About 7 months ago a strange man tried to kill you and take your baby but lucky Chris was in the right place at the right time. Chris has been like a father figure to Braelyn but you too are JUST FRIENDS! Nothing more.

U: *Putting last suitcase in the car* Chris can you strap Braelyn in while I lock up the house?

C: Sure.

While you're locking up the house Ms.Justine calls your phone.

U: Hello?

J: Hey YN.

U: Hey Ms.Justine . How are you feeling today?

J: I'm feeling alright. Better than yesterday that's for sure.

U: That's good.

J: Yeah. Are you on your way?

U: Actually I'm getting into the car right now as we speak.

J: Okay. I'm gonna start getting the guest room ready for you and the baby.

U: Oh we're gonna stay at a hotel. I'm bringing a friend along.

J: Sweety, it's plenty room in this house. Your friend can have Dig's room.

U: Well isn't Dig there? Where's he gonna sleep?

J: He moved out. He moved out months ago and we haven't heard from him since.

U: Why?

J: I don't know but we'll talk about this when you get here , be safe.

U: Okay. Love you.

J: Love you too , bye.

T: Who was that?

U: Ms.Justine. She was calling to see if we had left yet.

T: Oh. *Looks in the back seat* Damn, Lil Mama knock out back there.

U: My baby stay sleep!

T: She look dead on her daddy.

U: Yupp.

You turn the music up and you guys start your trip.

About 3 hours into the trip Twist wakes up from his deep sleep and says he needs to pee. Since you guys were only 30 minutes away from Runs House, you just pulled over at a gas station and Twist went in. While Twist was in the gas station you see a man holding a beautiful baby girl. You love to see things like that, it's just that you had a dead beat dad and you wouldn't want to see any little girl in the world to not have her dad. Twist finally comes back out.

U: Finally!

T: You'll never guess who I ran into in there.

U: Who?

T: Diggy!

Hearing his name makes your heart skip a beat.

U: Really?

T: Yupp! We were talking then your name came up and I told him we were on our way to his parents house.

U: Wh- Why?

T: So he could see you guys. It's been a year.

U: Part of me just wants to kick your ass and the other part of me just want to hug you as tight as possible!

T: I'll take the hug .

U: Whatever.

You guys get back on the road and 35 minutes later you arrive at Runs House.

J: I'm just glad to see you guys again!

U: We're glad to see you too!

J: So how's Miami treating you guys?

U: Great ! I love it down there. It's so sunny and bright down there.

J: That's good. Lawwd, what have you been feeding this child? She's a little chunky.

U: Ms.Justine, She's still drinking formula.

J: What do they put in that stuff?! Angela's daughter drinks the same thing and she chubby to!

U: Wait Angela has a daughter?!

T: Yeah! She was with him at the gas station.

U: Wait that was him?!

T: Yeah. You seen him ?

U: Yeah. He was walking into the gas station but I couldn't see his face.

J: Y'all got me confused.

U: Do-

You where interrupted by the door bell. Soon Angela comes in.

A: YN!!!! *Runs up and hugs you* How are you?! I haven't seen you in what seems like forever!

U: *chuckles* I'm good. How are you ? I heard you had a baby!

A: Yeah she's my world. But enough about me, you go outside and go get yo man !

U: Wait wGo outside.

You go outside and see Diggy sitting in his car. Atleast you think it's his. You walk over to the car and knock on the window. He let's you in and....