Chapter 15

The next morning you wake up still wrapped in Diggy's arms. You smile at the fact that you where able to wake up next to him but your smile soon fades away when you remember his problem.

You get out of the bed and go freshen up a little. You go downstairs and start on breakfast and watch a little tv. The food gets done and Diggy is still sleep. You go upstairs and wake him up.

U: *Shaking him* Dig get up.

D: *Still sleeping *

You notice a bruise on the side of his face. You don't remember seeing it last night.

U: *Shakes him a little harder * Dig get up! I cooked breakfast.

D: *Wakes up* *Yawns*

U: Good Morning.

D: Good Morning.

U: I cooked breakfast. It's downstairs.

D: Alright I'll be down in a minute.

U: Okay.

You walk back downstairs and begin to eat. When you're about halfway down Diggy comes down and join you.

U: So are you ready to explain this problem?

D: Uhh Yeah. I guess...

U: Okay I'm listening.

D: Okay first. I've been doing at least 3 drugs for about 4 months now. I've been selling too. I've lost everything YN. My house, car, family, you. I just need help.

U: What drugs have you been on?

D: Heroin, Crack, and Pain Killers.

U: Well do your JetSetters know?

D: Noooo. I can't let them see me like this.

U: Does your family know?

D: No.

U: What made you start doing drugs?

D: Honestly, Kayla. She told me she'd break us up. You were the last thing I wanted to lose. She told me that if I kept her "Company " and sell some for her then she'd leave me alone. But I see now either choice I picked I'd still lose you.

U: Your first mistake was talking to her. You were with me. You shouldn't have been talking to your ex.

D: I know and I'm sorry. I have something else I need to tell you too.

U: Nothing can be worst than this.

D: I slept with Tiara.

U: I know. I already handled that situation.

D: You're not mad?

U: Daniel I'm hurt. I'm hurt that you'd go off and sleep with my best friend. Why?

D: I needed some. I was lonely tbh.

U: Dan why did you leave that day? We could've talked it out.

D: I couldn't take the pain. And tbh I didn't want you and the baby to be around all of my negative behavior. When I left that day, the first thing I did is go get high.

U: Go get dressed. We're about to get you some help.

D: What am I supposed to wear?

U: I washed your clothes you came in last night. Just go shower and stuff and I'll have all of your stuff ready when you get out.

D: Thank You.

He goes upstairs and you get his clothes ready. After, you clean up the kitchen until he's done getting ready.

U: You ready?

D: Yeah.

U: Okay let's go.

You lock up the house and get in the car.

U: *Driving * Dig what happened to your face?

D: Some...

________________________________________