PLEASE LET ME LOVE YOU YN!!!!!!

U: Daniel? What are you doing here?

D: I came to get what belongs to me. YN I love you and you're not giving me a chance. Be mine, that's all I'm asking.

U: But Daniel, I don't think we would be good for each other. I'm 16 and I'm not ready to be apart of a serious relationship right now. And I'm very popular and you......

D: I know I'm a nerd and very lame. Please don't rub it in.

U: Exactly! You took the words right out of my mouth.

D: Can I at least take you to homecoming?

U: I'll let you know. But I'm just gonna suggest you should maybe look for another date to take. I might find someone else to go with.

D: What don't you like about me? I'm nice, I buy you gifts, I'm very smart, and I'm not bad looking. Please just tell me.

U: Danie-

D: No! I'm tired of you treating me like this!! I treat you like the queen you are and all you do is blow me away. Give me a chance and you'll get to know me as a person and not the nerd you know me as.

U:.........

Diggy leaves you standing there lookin all stupid never looking back.

- 4 years later -

U: Georgia, I swear this is the little nerd from high school that used to be obsessed with me. What was his name again? Darrell?

G: Nahh that's not right. Umm Daniel? I think that was it.

U: Yes! That was his name!!

G: That boy is fine and finally famous now! Girl why did you have to turn the boy down? We could've been rich !!

U: Look you my girl and all but even if I did date Daniel you wouldn't be rich. And plus I don't like using people for their money.

G: YN you work at a strip club. You need all the money you can get.

U: I know. It's just I can't see myself using someone. And Daniel, Diggy what ever he goes by probably got over me and found someone new.

G: I doubt it but ayee imma talk to you probably tomorrow. I got to go pick up my baby from her dad's so I'll catch you later.

U: Okay thanks for coming by. I enjoyed your company and tell my little teddy bear I said I love her.

G: Alright bye.

You close the door behind your best friend and go get ready for work.

You're at the club in the back getting ready to go out.

?: YN the pole is all yours.

U: Okay thank you.

You go out and start dancing on the pole and them niggas was makin it rain! I mean they was throwin more than just George Washington's ,they was throwin them 50's and 100's. You see this dude sitting down in a corner lookin all lonely so you decide to go give him some company.

U: Mind if I join?

?: Um nahh. You can join me.

You get on his lap and start giving him a lap dance. You're making it clap in every direction he can't even keep up. You finally get a good look at his face and you instantly recognize who you're dancing on.

U: Daniel?

D:.........

U: Come on. I know you remember me.

D: I'm sorry but you don't look familiar to me. What's your name?

U: YN

D:.........

OOP! Will Diggy remember you? If he does, will you use him? Find out in chapter 2!!