Chapter 27

You walk in on Diggy watching porn and "Using his hand". He hurries to put the cover over him but by now you done seen everything.

U: I was gone for what... 35 minutes and you couldn't wait until I get back?

D: Bab-

U: Shh... You go ahead and finish what you was doing . I'll be downstairs watching TV.

After you leave Diggy so he can finish his business you go downstairs and watch a little tv, talk on the phone and even nap a little. Your sleeping until your suddenly awakened and startled by Princess.

P: Well Well Well isn't it the little bitch that stole my man .

U: What are you doing here and hue did you get into my house?

P: Bitch don't worry about it.

U: You got one more time to call me a bitch in my own house...

P: Fine Basic Bitch.

You tackle and attack Princess before she can even think about her next move. Your beating her ass until she pulls out a knife and stabs you with it. She thens knock you out cold and you black out.

You wake up in your basement tied up to a pole. You instantly spot Princess smoking blunts and it looks like she even popped a few Molly's. She walks over to you.

P: It's about time your bitch ass is awake!

U: Why are you doing this?

P: Bitch I told you that I was gonna come back for your ass. Just because you moved from Jersey to LA don't mean shit. I always know where you are.

U: You still mad over that one night? Get over yourself.

P: *Slaps you* Who the fuck do you think you talkin to like that?! Bitch I'm in charge!!

D: YN you down here?

P: *Whispers in your ear* Say a motherfuckin word and I swear I'll kill you and that ugly ass baby upstairs.

U: DIGGY!!!!!!!!

?: YN YN YN WAKE UP!!!!!!

You wake up full of sweat. You run up stairs to check on your daughter with a worried Diggy following behind you.

D: Baby what's wrong?

U: Nothing.

D: Yes it is. Put the baby down and come back down stairs. I think we need to talk.

U: But-

D: YN there's no buts. Obviously something or someone is bothering you. Just do as I say for once.

And with that Diggy walks out of Braelyn's room and goes back downstairs . You cuddle up with your daughter for about 10-15 minutes then you make your way downstairs leaving your daughter upstairs sleeping in her bed.

D: So what's been bothering you?

U: Baby it's nothing really.

D: Then what's up with all these nightmares?

U: Dig people have nightmares all the time. It's nothing new.

Diggy just looks at you for a minute then he speaks again.

D: Whatever it is that's bothering you don't wait until its to late to tell me.

Diggy walks away leaving you there in your thoughts until you hear a big boom.