Chapter 36

U: WHAT?!

P: Put your hands behind your back. You have the rights to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. If you can't afford an attorney one will be appointed to you.

The police takes yoυ down to jail. They get you all booked in and all that extra stuff.

U: Can I at least have a phone call?

P: 1 phone call , 3 minutes. Go.

yoυ dιal laυren'ѕ nυмвer.

L: Hello?

U: Lauren I'm in jail.

L: WHAT?!

U: Same thing I said. They really think I killed him.

L: YN I will find out who's trynna frame you because I know for a fact you're not a killer.

U: Please do and hurry. Tell Brae I love her .

P: Times up!

With Diggy.

D: What do I have to do for you to let me go?

?: When YN has my baby you're free to go but for right now, you're mine.

?: Precious yo girl just got arrested . The feds think she killed ya boy.

P: Shit! I'll be back. Make sure he doesn't go anywhere .

With You

Police: YN you're free to go . You made bail. You will be receiving a letter in mail tho regarding the date and time you need to be in court.

U: Wait who bailed me out?

P: I did.

wнen yoυ ѕee precιoυѕ yoυr нeart dropѕ. wнy woυld ѕнe вaιl yoυ oυt oғ jaιl? ѕнe doeѕn't even lιĸe yoυ.

In the car

U: Why would you bail me out ?

P: Because you have something I want.

U: Diggy? You're still on him?! Look he doesn't want you. Get over him.

P: Bitch I'm not talking about him. You can have him. His dick to big anyway . I don't see how y'all... Anyway I'm talking about that fetus you're carrying .

U: My baby? Why would you want my baby?

P: Back in high school me and Diggy went out. One day he came over my house when my parents was gone and we had sex. I got pregnant but my mom made me have an abortion when she found out. I always wanted to have a baby with Diggy but now that you're in the way we can't have a baby. So I'm gonna take yours so I can make my dreams come true.

U: You're a crazy bitch and you're never gonna get away with this.

P: And if I don't get my baby then you'll never see Diggy another day in your life.

U: You have Diggy?!

P: Duhh!

U: Where are we going?

P: To go see Diggy. Don't you miss him?

U: I hope you burn in hell.