Chapter 37

Precious takes you to this weird scary lookin house. She parks the car and takes out her phone to make a phone call.

P: Bring him out.

?:You sure?

P: Look ,who's doin this thang? Me. So that means when I say do something ,do it!

She hangs up the phone and in the matter of minutes, Diggy was brought out to the car.

P: We're about to have some fun. *Smirks*

She pulls of into the streets of NYC

U: Look if you touch Diggy in any sexual way I swear to god I will fuck you up.

P: Ohh Sweety I'm not gonna touch him. You are.

U: You're sick.

P: Free porn. Why not take a vantage of it. And besides the baby will be here soon and Diggy probably won't have enough time to get it in anymore. And I'm sure he misses you.

U: We're not gonna do anything in front of you!

P: We will see.

You guys pull up to a nice modern looking house.

U: Is this your house?

P: Our as in Me you and Diggy's house until the baby gets here. Then you gotta get the hell out. Now follow me so we can get started.

U: No.

She pulls out a gun and points it at you. Diggy bumps you. That was his way of telling you to go. You walk and follow Precious.

P: That's what I thought. Now Untie Diggy's hands and take the tape off his mouth.

You do what you're told.

P: Kiss him.

You guys kiss. It was nice and long. You guys forgot where you were until she interrupted .

P: Okay that's enough! Dig take off your clothes and lay on the bed.

D: Mann come on. What are you actually getting out of this?

P: A baby. Now do what I say.

D: You ain't gettin my son. So you should just get that out of your head now.

P: Our son Daniel our son.

D: No bitch.

P: YN suck his dick now before I kill this muhhfucka.

D: No-

U: *Whispers in his ear* Just go with it.

You pull down his pants and start rubbing it . You rub it for a minute then you stick it in your mouth .

P: Make her gag Dig

2 hours later...

P: This is where you guys will stay. In here the room is monitored at all times so don't do anything crazy. You will be locked in here and I will be back to give you your medication YN.

She leaves and you and Diggy are finally alone.

D: I missed you.

U: I missed you too. I can't wait until all of this is over. The media swears out I killed you.

D: What?! That's crazy.

U: I know.

D: This will be over soon. The baby should be here in 4 weeks then this will be over.

U: I can't wait.

P: YN it's time for your vitamins!

4 Weeks Later...

P: I'm just gonna give you this vaccine and get those contractions started.

U: You're not sticking anything in me.

D: Baby just calm down. Lets get this over with.

P: Yeah listen to him.

She injects the vaccine then you kick her in the stomach. She falls down and you get on top of her.

P: Stop! You're gonna hurt my baby!!

Diggy ties her arms behind her back and ties her legs together. Lastly you put tape over her mouth.

D: Now my job is done.

U: Yeah but mines ain't.

D: YN come on. *Pulls your arm*

U: No. I'm Finna beat this bitches ass!

D: No . The police is gonna think we kidnaped her or some shit and charge us with assault.

U: Bitch this ain't over.