Chapter 31

D: You alright ?

U: Yeah I'm coo. Brae is too.

D: Good . YN ?

U: Yes?

D: I'm sorry.

U: Sorry for?

D: Long story. We will talk about it when we get home.

U: *Confused* Okay....

35 мιnυтeѕ laтer yoυ gυyѕ are on yallѕ way нoмe aғтer droppιng вraelyn oғ wιтн тwιѕт. aт тнιѕ poιnт yoυ donт ĸnow wнaтѕ aвoυт тo нappen . yoυre nervoυѕ вecaυѕe ιғ ιт waѕnт ѕo ѕerιoυѕ yoυd ѕтιll нave yoυr daυgнтer ιn тнe car and ѕнe woυldnт вe wιтн тwιѕт.

U: So what's up? *Sits on the couch*

D: *Sits besides you and takes your hands into his* Baby, I love you.

U: I love you too Dig but you're scarring me.

D: I'm sorry. *Eyes starts watering*

U: Baby what's wrong?

D: I cheated on you and almost got the two most important people in my life killed.

U: What?!

D: 4 weeks ago I went to a club with Spin and I got drunk and this girl took me too her place. We had sex and I really regret it.

U: How could you?!

D: Baby I'm sorry.

U: What does that have to do with us almost getting killed?!

D: After I left her house she was upset I didn't stay with her so she got her dad involved. I used to work with her dad.

U: What you mean "Work with her dad"? Daniel don't tell me you was in the game!

D: Baby I'm sorry . I'm so so sorry.

U: No Daniel! You almost got me killed!

D: Baby calm down.

U: When you learn how to keep your dick in your pants then I'll calm down! I just can't believe you did this to me. And you were lying straight to my face!!

D: Baby that was my past. You and Braelyn is my future.

U: Stop Daniel . You sound fucking retarded.

D: Why are you judging me? I didn't judge you when you lied to me about being a stripper.

U: DANIEL THIS IS DIFFERENT! YOU ALMOST GOT ME AND MY CHILD'S LIFE TOOKEN AWAY!!

D: Stop yelling at me!

U: YOUR SO EMOTIONAL DAMN! GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR FEELINGS!! You know what, I'm leaving.

D: No baby please stay! I need you.

U: *Ignores him and packs your stuff*

wнιle pacĸιng yoυ and вraelynѕ ѕтυғғ dιggy ιѕ ѕтιll вeggιng yoυ. yoυ conтιnυe тo pacĸ yoυr тнιngѕ and rιgнт aѕ yoυre aвoυт тo walĸ oυт oғ тнe door нe yellѕ ѕoмeтнιng.

D: THEY'RE GOING TO KILL YOU!