Chapter 3

U: Daniel I'm not playin who is that?!

?: I'm his fiancé . Who are you?

U: fiancé ? Don't worry about who I am, it doesn't matter. I'm outta here.

D: YN wait!!

You walk out of his house and go home. The next morning you wake up still mad at Diggy. Tonight your suppose to go to a club downtown with your sister to celebrate her birthday, so you're about to go get your hair done so you can be lookin fllllyyyy!!! You go into the bathroom and brush you teeth then you get dressed but after you take a shower.

You go downstairs and put you some waffles in the microwave . After they where done you ate them and left the house.

You got out of the hair solon at 10㏘ (DF KINDA HAIR DEW YOU GET?! ) and went straight home. You got into the shower then got dressed. While you where putting on your heels ,your sister Adriana calls you and tells you she's outside waiting on you. You lock up the house and go outside.

You arrive at the club and it's already packed . You head straight for the bar while Adriana goes her separate way. You get there and take shot shot after shot until you're a little you're a little tipsy. You're getting ready to take another shot when someone taps your shoulder. You turn around and there stands TK with a big smile on his face .

TK: Hey sexy.

U: OMG TK I haven't seen you in forever! Come here!!

You give him a hug and he squeezes your butt a little.

TK: I missed that.

U: You're a mess. Come on let's go dance.

Y'all start dancing then Bandz A Make Her Dance comes on. You start twerkin on him and he starts kissing on your neck.

U: Don't start something you can't finish.

TK: I handled it once I can handle it again.

U: Whatever.

?: Bruh come on , we gotta go!

U: Hey Cash!

C: Hey baby!

TK: Bruh you don't see us doin something?

Cash: Dude you on my girl!

U: Cash I'm not your girl anymore.

TK: Bro she just slick played you!

Cash: Man whatever come on.

They walk away and you go back to dancing. You leave at 2㏂.

A: Girl did Diggy ever find you?

U: When?

A: Tonight. He was there.

U: Nope and I'm glad he didn't.

A: Why?

U: Long ass story. But I'll talk to you tomorrow.

A: Alright bye.

U: Bye

You get out of her car and go in the house. As soon as you get in the house you go to bed. The next morning you're awakened by the sound of your phone ringing.

U: Hello?

?: Hello YN?

U: Daniel?

D: Yeah what's up?

U: Okay 1st why da fuck is you calling me early this morning 2 I don't wanna talk to yo nasty ass and 3 how did you get my number?

D: I'm sorry YN th...

U: Stop! You fucked me and forgot to mention you where engaged and hurt me. I don't need this!

D: YN please just hear me out.

U: ........ I'm listening.

D: I'm in love with you. The only reason I asked her to marry me was because I tried to get over you but I couldn't so I thought if I marry her I'll get over you.

U: .......

D: When I saw you the other night I fell in love all over again. I had to have you.

U: But you hurt two people in the process of that.

D: Why are you so hurt?

U: I feel like you used me for sex and I love you.

D: You love me?

U: Yeah. I've always have. I just couldn't make it official with you because it would ruin my population. That couldn't happen.

D: YN fuck what other people think. I'm a super star now which means I get criticized everyday. I don't let that stop me.

U: It was different.

D: I dumped her.

U: Huhh?

D: I broke up with my ex fiancé. The reason why I had sex with you and didn't tell you I was engaged was because I felt like you was the one I was supposed to be with.

U: Daniel...

D: No! I wanna be with you.

U: We can't be together.

D: Why?

U: I can't trust you.

D: Can I build my trust back?

U: We can be friends. But that's about it.

D: Can I take you to the movies tonight?

U: .........

D: Hello? You still there?

U: Yeah. Sure let's go to the movies.

D: Okay I'll pick you up at 6

U: Okay.

D: Bye. Love you

U: I love me too . Bye.

You hang up and go into the bathroom. You brush your teeth and washed your face. You where drying your face when you feel a pair of hands wrap around your waist.

U: What are you doing here?!

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Your outfit for the club: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_23/set?id=55548667#cs