Chapter 23

T: YN can I talk to you?

U: Yeah *To Diggy* Dig I'll be back.

You hand your daughter to Diggy and you and Twist step outside for a minute.

U: What's up?

T: I need to go back home.

U: Why? Is everything alright?

T: Za and Justin done got into some trouble. I'm sure everything will turn out okay.

U: I hope it does

T: Sorry for just leaving you like this.

U: You're fine. I'm sure Diggy will probably want some family time.

T: Truu. I'll call or text you when I land.

U: Okay.

You guys hug and he leaves. You go back into the house and continue your visit with Diggy and his family for a couple more hours until it gets dark.

U: Thanks for dinner Mama Jus . Me and Brae is gonna hit the road since it's getting dark.

D: Where are y'all going?

U: To a hotel.

D: Why not just stay here?

U: Dig it's fine. We'll be back over here tomorrow.

D: Well I'm coming with y'all.

U: Okay...

J: We enjoyed seeing you again YN.

U: I enjoyed seeing you guys too! I missed you guys.

RR: We missed you too.

You guys finish off your visit to Runs House by including hugs and Kisses then You, Braelyn, and Diggy made your way to a hotel like a family.

D:*Walks in* This is nice. *Lays back on bed*

U: *Takes shoes off * Well it is the most excessive room in this hotel, it ought to be nice.

D: Still got that smart ass mouth I see..

U: What ever...

D: What are you doing?

U: Changing her diaper .

D: Here let me. Go take a long hot bubble bath and I'll take care of her.

U: You sure?

D: 100%!

U: Thanks...

38 minutes later you come out of the bathroom and find Diggy and Braelyn on the bed knocked out. You take a picture then you simply take your daughter off of her father's chest and place her in her travel crib.

The next morning around 5 o'clock you wake up to a crying Braelyn and a smoky room. You look to your side and see Diggy isn't there. You get up and grab Braelyn . You walk into the living room part of the hotel room and see it's on fire.

Did Diggy just leave you and your daughter there to die?