Chapter 14

U: Yo! I can't even believe you actually did that to her!!

T: Well she asked for it! She kept talking shit so...

U: Do you have any idea what she could do to you?

T: Umm, nothing.

U: No not like that. I mean like she can call the police and press charges.

T: Well if she do, oh well.

U: Well Alright Ms.Bad ass. T umm I really need to tell you something.

T: You're scaring me. What is it?

U: Well umm... I'm pregnant.

T: *Stops car really fast* YOU'RE WHAT?!

U: Pregnant.

T: Is it Diggy's?

U: Yeah but please don't tell anybody. He doesn't want anybody to know.

T: Fuck you mean "He doesn't want anybody to know" ?!

U: He thinks his parents will be mad and his career will end.

T: That's bullshit! This is your first pregnancy and he wants to keep it a secret?!

U: That's the something I said and that's why we're not together right now.

T: *Starts driving again * He needs his ass whooped!

U: That's not even the bad part yet. He's been treating me like shit.

T: What the fuck?! You're pregnant with his child!! You should be resting, eating, and shittin while he's cooking, rubbing your feet, and taking care of you. If he didn't want to do all of that then he should've kept it in his pants. *Pulls up to your house *

U: Same thing I said but thanks girl.

T: You're welcome and I have your back if anything should pop off call me.

U: Okay. *Gets out of the car*

You walk into the house and go take a quick shower. Since it's like 12:00 in the morning you decide to get in bed. As soon as you sit down there's a knock on the door. You get up and put your house robe on and go to the door.

U: Who is it?!

No answer...

U: Who is it?!!

Still No answer...

You look threw the peep hole and see Diggy standing there.

U: *Opens door* Diggy what ar-

D: *Kisses you*

U: *Kisses Back*

D: *Pulls away* I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you. I just need your support. I've been going threw somethings and I need help YN I need your help. *Tears start to form *

U: Diggy come in.

D: *Walks in and sits on the couch*

U: What's wrong?

D: I've been... I've been on drugs and I need help! YN please help me get help, I wanna be clean before the baby comes!!

U: Drugs ?

D: Yeah!

U: Dan calm down. Here sleep here tonight and calm down. We'll talk about this in the morning and I'll find you help.

D: *Hugs you* Thank you so much YN!

U: You're welcome. Umm guess room , you know were it's at.

D: Well can I sleep with you?

U: I don't care but I'm not in the mood for..

D: I won't try anything. I promise.

U: Okay. C'mon.

You go upstairs with Diggy following you. You lay down in bed as you watch Diggy strip until he's just in boxers. He gets in bed next to you and you turn off the lights. He kisses your stomach then lays his head on your chest your rub the back of his head and just enjoy the quality time your having with him as you think to yourself "I haven't felt this way in a long time, it feels so right. "