Chapter 2

D: Wait YN?

U: Yeah it's me!

D: Hey! How have you been?

U: Good but here *hands him a piece of paper* lets catch up after I get off work? Is that good?

D: Yeah sure. What time will that be?

U: Probably around 11 or so. If that's to late we could maybe reschedule.

D: Oh no that's fine.

U: Okay good. So umm I guess I'll get back to work and I'll let you get back to what you where doing.

D: Wait! You still gotta finish your job with me first.

U: Are you sure?

D: Yeah why not.

U: Okay .

You get back to dancing on him and by the looks of it he's enjoying it. Things start to get wild and next thing you know you guys are making out. That is until you pulled away.

D: What's wrong?

U: We'll finish this later.

D: Well alriiiggtttt

You get up and walk away while laughing. After you get off work you and Diggy go to his house.

U: So this you now Mr.Super Star?

D: Yupp and just because I have a little money now doesn't mean I'm a different person. I'm still Daniel from high school, just a cuter and more popular version.

U: Yeah about that...... I'm sorry about the way I treated you. You really didn't deserve it, I actually found your little crush kinda cute.

D: It's all good.

U: Good so...

D: So what?

U: Are we gonna finish what you started earlier?

D: What I started?! Girl please, you started by lookin all sexy .

He licks his lips and pulls you really close.

U: It doesn't matter who started it. I'm gonna finish it.

He takes your hand and leads you upstairs to his bedroom and lays you on the bed. You take his shirt off and he takes his pants off. He takes your shirt off and you start to take your pants off but he stops you.

D: Let me do that. Just chill out for now.

He takes your bra off and throws it across the room. He takes your left breast and starts sucking on it while massaging the left. He does that for a while until he switched. He starts sucking on your neck and that made you get really wet. He starts leaving a trail of wet kisses down your stomach all the way until he reached the top of your thong . He looks up into your eyes and slowly slides down your thong . He smiles at you and inserts two fingers causing you to moan. He does that until you cum on his fingers then he takes them out and licks them clean.

U: *O__o*

D: (;

You flip y'all over so now you're on top. You start sucking on his neck while slowly but deeply grinding on "him". He groans in your ear and you just smile to yourself knowing that you're just getting started.

U: Dig?

You say as you lay on his bare chest.

D: hmm

U: Do you still like me?

D: Like "Like Like "?

U: Yeah

D: I never did like you, I always loved you. And to answer your question of course I do. But can you answer one question for me?

U: Sure.

D: How did you end up at the strip club?

U: Hard times just got the best of me and that's just where I ended up.

D: I don't want you there. I can't stand to see you doing that.

U: I have to. I don't have a money tree in my backyard.

D: I'll buy everything .

U: No you can't. And I refuse to live off of somebody. I like to be independent and earn my own money and buy my own things.

?: Baby? I'm home!

D: Shit! Umm I'll be down in a minute baby.

U: Who is that?!

D: YN I'll explain everything later please just be very quiet.

U:........

-________________________-