Chapter 26

He pulls off your shorts reviling your g string. He takes off your g string and puts it around his neck. ( Yeah he a OD freak!) He then dives right in. Moving his tongue up , down, all around your clit causing you to moan out of control.

U: Baby make me squirt tonight.

D: I got chu *winks*

Diggy comes up to kiss you then you flip you guys over. You take his shirt off then his pants. You pull his boxers down and is immediately greeted by TDD. You take it into your mouth and give him that power ball neck. Diggy ends up back on top and he's about to enter. He enters and you let out a long moan. Your moans turn into scream and y'all made love the rest of the night.

The next morning you wake up around 11. You have a little headache but its not to major so you get up and take a quick shower. When you get out Diggy is still sleep so you go cook breakfast .

U: Dig wake up. I cooked you breakfast baby.

D: *Wakes up but very slowly* For real?

U: Yeah get up. *Laughs*

D: What's so funny ?

U: My umm... It's around your neck.

D: *Laughs and takes it off* Last night was fun.

U: I would agree *Smiles* but I can only remember some of it.

D: Yeah you were faded!

U: It's been awhile since I had a drink. Here eat . Your food is getting cold. I'll be back. I'm going to go get Brae.

D: *Mouth full of food* Okay, Love you.

U: Love you too.

U: Hey Za, where's Twist?

Za: He upstairs . Want me to get him?

U: Please.

Za: AYEE TWIST YN HERE!!!

U: I could've did that...

Za: Well why didn't you?

U: Whatever Za. Where's my daughter ?

As soon as you said that Princess walks in the room holding your daughter. Princess is a bitch that you can't stand. She's also Diggy's ex. She's fat and really darkskinned. You don't understand what Diggy was thinking when he dated her.

She just simply hands you your daughter along with her bag then gave you a dirty look.

P: I'll see you later baby *Kisses Za on the cheek*

Za: Ight.

She leaves.

U: Are y'all two...

Za: Nahh we just fuck. She got a fat ass and her pussy is dynamite.

U: Ayee TMI and my daughter is still right here.

Za: My bad.

T: Hey YN *Hugs you*

U: Hi. Why y'all niggas have my daughter around her?! Y'all know our situation !

T: Yo chill! It won't happen again

Za: It really didn't even cross my mind.

T: Mine either .

U: Y'all niggas was prolly over here gettin high!

T: Nahh.

Za: Shit I ain't gone lie. Me and Princess hit it.

T: Nigga you stupid!

U: Baby we're home!

*No answer*

U: Baby?

You start to hear moaning and groaning. You take Braelyn into her room and then you go to your room. You open the door and...

U: OMG