Chapter 13

D: Look Tiara , we have to make this quick!

T: I got chuu Dig. Just relax *Reaches hand underneath Dig's shirt* I'm sure you need to release some of that stress that she has built up *Pushes him on the bed* and I know just how to do it *unzips his pants*

D: Are you sure you want to do this? This could mess up your friendship with YN.

T: She'll be alright. Besides, how is she gonna find out ? *Takes TDD out and puts it in her mouth *

D: *Groans* I guess.

Your POV

You just got an anonymous call from someone basically telling you that they had just rode pass Tiara's house and seen Diggy's Range Rover in her driveway. At first you're like idgaf but then once you sit down and think about it you're fired up and ready to go.

You call up your sister, Bambi, and tell her what's good. She's just as mad as you are so she comes to your house dressed up like she's ready to fight.

Y'all drive over to Tiara's house and didn't see Diggy's Range Rover there...

U: I don't see his car.

B: Nahh, he musta left. I know he was here. Some random person wouldn't call you and tell you that.

U: Should we go knock on the door?

B: Hell Yeah!

Y'all get out of the car and knock on the door.

T: *Opens Door* Hey Ba- Hey YN! Umm what's goin on?

U: Nothin. Just came to chill. Can we come in?

T: Uhh... sure.

You and Bambi walk in and it smells like sex mixed with... Diggy's smell.

U: Damn girl! Who you been in here fuckin?!

T: *laughs nervously * Nobody. Why would you ask that?

U: One it smells like sex and two o got a phone call about a hour ago sayin my man was over here.

T: Umm, Diggy wasn't over here. I don't even think he knows where I live.

U: Well let me tell you this, if I catch you comin out of his house or him comin out of yours, it's gone be a lot of black dresses and black vestes .

T: Is that a threat ?

B: Naww bitch it's a promise! Now if I find out Diggy was over here then both of y'all is mine.

T: What does this have to do with you?

B: Bitch this is my m- I'm not explainin myself to you. Just know there will be a consequence to your actions.

Diggy's POV

Spin: So did y'all fuck?

D: Yeah. But it wasn't even all that.

Roger: Did you wrap it up ?

D: Hell Yeah! Nigga I ain't a dumb ass.

R: Just had to make sure.

S: What do you think YN will say?

D: Man I don't know and tbh I don't care.

R: Man, Why are you being such a ass to her?

D: I can't get all into detail but just know all she thinks about is herself. She never thinks about me and my career. I just can't deal.

S: Something else is wrong. Does she know?

D: About my problem?

S: Yeah.

D: No but I plain on telling her soon.

R: Damn

________________________________________