Chapter 32

U: *Stops* Wait what?

D: They're going to kill you.

U: Why would they kill me? I ain't do shit to em.

D: Because they know you mean a lot to me.

U: So what do I do?

D: Stay with me. I'll protect you .

U: Nahh nigga you think you slick. *Starts walking again*

D: *Grabs your arm* YN wait. It's more to the story.

U: What? Is the girl pregnant?

D: No. The girls dad, Big Lamb, is after us because he had this counterfeit money that no one could do anything with so I took it. I got it traded with real money so here I am with all this money and he wanted 50% of it so I told him no because he didn't put in on the hard work. You feel me? So he set up a hitman to come kill me. I slept with his daughter not knowing she was his daughter and now he really wants to kill me and you and possibly Brae.

U: *Slaps him*

D: *Holds his face* What was that for?!

U: For getting me and my daughter in the middle of your bullshit.

D: Baby I swear I'm gonna fix this.

U: Daniel you better ! *Walks out the door*

D: Where are you going?

U: Somewhere away from here.

yoυ geт ιn yoυr car and leave.

yoυ go over тo тwιѕтѕ penтнoυѕe and тell нιм wнaт нappenend and нe oѕ ғerιoυѕ. aғтer calмιng нιм down yoυ and вraelyn leaveѕ and нeadѕ тoward a нoтel.

U: *Feeding Braelyn* *Gets a text for Diggy*

тєχт

"Hey Baby. I have some very important information and I need you to listen to me and do what I say. Lamb and his boys are riding around the city looking for us and word on the street is they're searching hotels to. I need you to tell me where you're at."

U: I'm at Sleep Inn.

D: I'm on my way. Be ready.

knock, knock ,knock

U: *Looks threw the peep hole* O.o

PLEASE LET ME LOVE YOU YN!!!!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें