Chapter 4

You hang up and go into the bathroom. You brush your teeth and washed your face. You where drying your face when you feel a pair of hands wrap around your waist.

U: What are you doing here?!

?: I came to see you baby.

U: Cash I already told you I don't want anything to do with you.

C: I know and I'm sorry for what I did to you.

U: How did you get in my house?

C: Don't worry about that. I know you still love me.

U: Cash leave! I don't want you why can't you get that threw your big ass head?!

C: WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT ME?!

U: Just like I said.

C: Bitch!

He lifts up his hand and smacks you right across your face. You instantly fall to the ground and cry while holding your left cheek.

C: I'm sorry baby.

U: Leave. GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!!

C: Baby forgive me! I apologize.

U: Cash I'm not playin wit you! You got 5 seconds.

C: But bab-

U: 5

C: Please!

U: 4

C: Ohh so you l-

U: 3

C: Man I'm out!

U: Thank you ! And if you come back again I'll cut your dick off and have you runnin back to your momma. Think I'm playin!

Cash leaves and you just stand there in shock. You can't believe he hit you but then again you can because when you too where dating he hit you all the time. One time it got so bad you ended up in the hospital!

You go and get ready for your "date" with Diggy and let all these bad memories go. A little after 6:30 there's a knock on the door. You go open it and see Diggy standing there holding a vase of pink and red roses.

U: Hey. You're early

D: Yeah I know. I'd rather be early than late and I just couldn't wait to see your beautiful face.

U: *blushes * Well come on in while I finish getting ready I'm sure you don't just want to stand here.

D: Here these are for you. *Hands you the vase*

U: Thank you. Here a have a seat. I'll be ready soon.

D: Remote?

U: Dang you're getting a little to comfortable but here *tosses him the remote*

You already had your on so you just go upstairs and put on your shoes and accessories then come back downstairs to see Diggy looking at some old modeling pictures of yours.

U: I'm ready.

D: Wow, why didn't you tell me you where a model?

U: I don't know. I guess I thought my pictures weren't good enough.

D: These are beautiful. And I just so happen need a model for my photo shoot next week.

U: I don't know Dig, I mean I'm kinda rusty and I don't think I could be the same model I was 2 years ago.

D: Why do you think that? You're still beautiful and that body of yours is bangin!

U: I don't know...

D: Come on, we could do a practice shoot tomorrow if you'd like?

U: Okay I'll do the practice shoot but I'll have to think about the real shoot.

D: Fine with me. Now come on before we be late to the movie and by the way you look beautiful.

U: Thanks!

You lock up your house and y'all make yalls way to the movie theater. After the movie y'all decided to go have dinner at Apple Bees.

Waiter: Aww you guys are such a cute couple! What can I get you two too drink?

D: Thanks. I'll take a water.

U: lemonade please.

Waiter: Okay I'll be out with your drinks soon. Would you guys like to go ahead and order now?

D: Um sure.

Y'all order.

Waiter: Alright I'll be back.

She walks away.

U: Wow she thought we were together...

D: I would've to. We look good together.

U: Yeah I guess you're right.

D: so ...... would you like to give us a try?

U:.........

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Your outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_104/set?id=46100848&lid=1517474