Chapter 11

A couple weeks has past and you haven't talked to Diggy every since he walked out on you. He hasn't been answering your phone calls. Today you have a doctors appointment and you don't wanna go alone.

U: Umm Hey Dig it's me. I was just calling you to tell you I have a doctors appointment today, actually in about 45 minutes and I was just letting you know just in case you wanted to come. That's all I wanted, bye.

You hang up the phone and grab your purse. You look up the house and make your way to your appointment.

Doctor: YN?

U: *Stands up and walks over to the doctor * Hey.

Doctor : Hey, how are you today?

U: I'm fine. I could be better.

Doctor: Morning sickness?

U: How did you know?

Doctor: It's normal. Here lay down and I'm going to but this jell on your tummy and we're gonna take a look at your baby. Is this your first?

U: *Laying down* Yes. I'm kinda nervous.

Doctor: It's not as bad as you think.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Doctor: I wonder who that can be.. *Gets up and answers door *

Diggy walks in...

Doctor: I'm guessing this is the baby's dad.

U: *Smiles * Yeah. It is.

Your doctors appointment went pass fast. It's was so peaceful and very exciting seeing your baby for the first time.

Doctor: Okay so I'll see you in 2 weeks on the 16th .

U: Okay. Thank You.

You're wearing this http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=57377281

You walk out of the doctors office with Diggy following right behind you.

D: Why have you been blowing my phone up?

U: Just making sure you're okay. I didn't know it was such a big deal.

D: Well it is. If you really wanna see how I am text me. I don't wanna talk to you.

U: Why are you acting this way?!

D: you're fucking annoying! Like you never shut up !!

U: Go to hell Daniel.

You walk to your car and head home. When you get there you see a familiar car parked in front of your house. You pull into the garage and the person gets out of the car.

U: What are you doing here?