Chapter 35

1 1/2 years later...

You've met a new friend. Her name is Lauren. She's a party animal but she also takes her responsibility as a single parent .

U: So if they some how find me guilty , can you take my kids?

L: I got you girl and they won't find you guilty. I believe you when you say you didn't do it.

U: You're bout the only one. My own parents think I did it.

2 hours before talking to Lauren...

U: ARE YOU NUTS?! YOU ACTUALLY THINK I PUT A GUN UP TO MY FIANCÉ AND SHOT HIM?!

DB: Well it would make sense. You were angry at Daniel because he cheated on you so you cheated back with his best friend and you two got into a heated argument and he leaves and now he's missing.You were the last person to see him. It's as simple as that.

U: Detective Benson, I don't know what kind of sick monster you think I am but I'm pregnant and I have a 2 and a half year old at home . Do you really think I would've killed him right there in front of her? No. Somebody is trying to frame me and I will find out who. You can believe whatever you want.

DB: Look YN, I don't know if you did this or not but the way the evidence is looking, you're going to prison.

Present...

B: Mommy when is my baby brother coming?

U: He'll be her soon baby.

B: Mommy where's daddy?

U: He's on vacation .

B: Where he go?

U: I don't know sweetie.

B: Is he coming back?

U: I don't know but I will tell you you'll see him again.

2 days later ...

вraelyn ιѕ ѕтayιng wιтн laυren ғor awнιle вecaυѕe polιce are waтcнιng every lιттle тнιng yoυ do. yoυ're aт нoмe waтcнιng тv υnтιl тнereѕ a ĸnocĸ on тнe door.

knock knock knock

U: *Opens door* Can I help you ?

P: YFN , You are under arrest for the murder of Daniel Dwayne Simmons.