Chapter 16 - the call and some wisdom from the nomads

It was the last day on the Arctic cruise and since the seas weren't as bad a yesterday and the sun was shining you decided to do the one thing you wanted to do since you got on, swim.

Snatcher was hiding in the pool rings while avoiding eye contact from anyone, you were just lounging around just getting sun since you had eaten before and had to wait.

Checking the time you got up and took the towel covering you off, revealing your swimsuit.

(Yes it looks bad but I had art block while making it)

You streched, hearing some of your bones crack in response and dipped into the pool

You streched, hearing some of your bones crack in response and dipped into the pool. Now the pool wasn't cold but rather warm thanks to the sun, you sighed and relaxed yourself in the pool.

You took a gander at who was in the pool and around it, you could see Express owls, fish men, seals and Moon penguins just enjoying this final day on the cruise. You dived into the water holding your breath and watch as the sun glimmered on the pools bottom.

You carefully swam underneath the water avoiding anyone's legs and went up to get some air but for some reason you couldn't swim up. You kept swimming but something was stopping you, you look down to see a ghastly claw wrapped around your leg and was dragging you down.

You began to panic, flailing your arms underwater as you get going deeper. You tried to scream but instead you lost the air you had in your lungs and started feeling dizzy, "is this it?" You thought, "is this entity finally gonna kill me?" Your vision was getting dark when you spotted something or someone diving down to you. You didn't see much but all you could spot was a pair of antlers and then you blacked out...

...

You gasped and sat up, looking around as if you saw a poltergeist, everyone was around you asking you questions while you only said one thing.

"Antlers"

"What'chu say pup?" The captain asked, you look over to him "is there anyone who boarded this ship with antlers?" The captain scratched his head but shook. "Sorry pup, I haven't seen anyone with antlers board my ship" you sigh, "I saw someone wih antlers swim towards me before I blacked out and I know that wasn't a figment or else I wouldn't be up here would I?" Some of the owls and penguins agreed and said someone did save you but they didn't see who.

The cruises horn blew and the captain took a breath of smoke from his cigar, "we're almost at the docks, everyone please pack your luggage and make sure nothing is left behind" everyone left the pool including yourself and went to pack up. You had to run into your room since you didn't have any towels on you for the moment and quickly changed into some regular clothing, "something happened at the poll didn't it?" Snatcher had snuck back into your room hopefully without being spotted, "that entity almost had me"