Chapter 10 : high wires and feline attire

(I feel like skipping the morning routine since it would get boring so this chapter starts at Dead bird studios! And maybe a two week skip to go with it also this will be a long chapter since I didn't realise how long it would be)

Everyone was getting they're sets up for the directors, you and Hat kid were told to wait until they needed you, yet the Conductor was surprisingly late since it was 9:30 am and normally you'd hear his train by now. "Conductor sure is late" Hat kid said, you nod right as Dj Grooves walked over to the two of you. "Darling there's been a mix up, most of the costumes are still in the studio so the Conductor has gone back to get his and ours" the funky penguin explained, now with a reason why the Conductor is late.

"To be honest, I've had thoughts of making a sequel to the parade and since it'll take a while I thought maybe we could film the sequel as a warm up" Grooves suggested to the two of you, Hat kid started squealing with joy. Both you and your cousin nod, you replying with "sure why not?" "Splendid! (Y/N) since this will be your first time acting this film I need to show you what to do darling" Dj grooves exclaimed, gesturing you to follow him, you stand up and follow the funky penguin while Hat kid was taken somewhere by some of the moon penguins.

Dj grooves led you to where a bunch of express owls, dressed up in neon colored clothing were standing on wires and playing instruments. "(Y/N) all you need to do is run around while balancing on wires. These fella's here while be following behind you so keep ahead to not bump into them" you nodded and greeted the Express owls who greeted you back, Grooves walked over to a box and pulled out a band uniform with a hat and baton to go with it. "This is your costume darling, you have 10 minutes to practice before we start filming, not any trouble with you darling?" Dj Grooves said as he handed you the costume. You smile and nod while Grooves walked you to a dressing room so you could change.

(Here's the parade outfit!)

Snatcher pov

I was quietly reading book with the title 'Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde', it was rather nice to read a book like this when I heard glass shatter outside the library. I groaned and sluggishly sat up, placing the book I was reading on a small table next to me, I floated to the lobby where the sound was and well....things didn't look good. (Y/N)'s lobby was trashed, the fridge was left open, paper scattered around and glass covering every inch of the floor. "Jeez, looks like a dump-" a hollow screech stopped me from speaking, I looked up to see Okamun acting strange. Okamun was twitching, twisting and screeching like one that godzilla guy I read about. The thing that I noticed the most was Okamun's teal body was dimmer than before, definently not good, I wrapped my arms around the twitching dweller and opended up a portal to my stump, I mean how would I be able to get here without it? I floated through the portal right as a couple of my minions walked past and spotted me. "Boss!" They all shouted, running towards me shouting with glee.