Chapter 6 - Metro marvel's

"Welcome to the Nyakuza metro!

The bright neon lights around the metro made you squint your eyes before readjusting to the scenery. "Wow, what a vibrant place" you say, looking at every part of the urban underground, "You could say that" said hat kid "apart from the risk of falling into the dark on the trains, feline gangs stealig your pons and empress with her business" bow kid continued, making you question who this 'empress' was and their business.

You followed Hat kid and Bow kid to what looked like a jewelry store, you honestly thought that it looked out of place due to the environment. While Hat kid and Bow kid bought some snacks for themselves, your attention was caught by the giant orange cat pulling what seemed to be a metro train and walked to it until you were pushed into the train by a bunch of cats due to a possible rush hour. "Woah! Hey wait!" You shouted and before the doors closed you saw your cousin and Bow kid running to the metro you were pushed into and the metro sped of, with you in it.

To be fair.. the inside of a metro train was boring, all you could hear was constant beeping from mobile devices which was driving you crazy 'when will this train stop?!' You thought until

"Out of the way! Business with the empress!"
"Hey you! Seen this girl? The empress requests to see them immediately"

You turn to see two cats with masks on causing a commotion at one side of the train, the cats look around and stop to star right at you. "Hey uh, is that her?" One of the cats asked to which the other slapped the cat angrily saying "of course nitwit! Does she look like a cat?!" You gulp knowing who they were talking about when finally, a train stop appeared. As the doors opened, you quickly jumped out of the metro, hearing the two masked cats behind you shouting "Hey stop!" "Guys get her!" You turn to find a whole group of masked cats blocking your path. The two masked cats running behind gasped for air and said "You must be (Y/N), the boss wants you" you were pushed to walk forward and ended up in a group of suspicious cats.
.
.
.
"Boss! We found her" you noticed the location of their 'boss' was the same jewelry store you saw earlier with Hat kid and Bow kid. "Excellent, bring her here" spoke a deep, feminine voice with a purr at the end, the group vanished in an instant, leaving you alone in the jewelry store with 'the boss'..."my henchman found her brats" you perked up from the bosses sentence and see Hat kid and Bow kid running up to you with a tall, slim feline. "(Y/N)!" The two shouted, jumping onto you for a hug, you smile and hug the two and finally got a good look at this feline in front of you. "Guessing your the boss" you ask, looking at the cat who wore a long, red coat with tufts of what you could quess was faux fur on the shoulders, "I am, and you must be (Y/N), that cousin of yours with her friend barged into my store and nagged me to do a search for you" The cat sternly spoke "empress." She spoke and walked away to some jewels on the counter, you sat up to walk over to her and thank her for dealing with what happened when one of the jewels caught your eye "fake" you said which made empress turn to you "what did you say?" "The large jewel is fake, I can see bubbles inside" you explained.

The empress looked deeper in the jewel you called 'fake' and slammed it onto the ground and breathing in, looking at you "quite the eye you've got there, how did you know it was fake?" Empress asked you, Hat kid and Bow kid staring at you "well I've made jewels like that before but I kept mine after knowing what they were used for" you said and Empress grinned at you, not a wide grin but a small one. "Good to know, I'll keep an eye out for anymore of those" Empress exclaimed before walking into the backroom of the store. Hat kid and Bow kid were tugging on your sleeves for you to move and you did with them dragging you out to explore the metro.

'The metro was honestly alright' you thought, holding Hat kid and Bow kid in your arms, during the tour the two of them fell asleep and so like a good older cousin you brought them back to Hat kid's ship and placed them both on the mountain of pillows. You give both a kiss on the forehead and a blanket to cover themselves with and headed to your sjup...only to feel pain and exhaustion as you slowly walked to your bedroom and as soon as you layed down on your bed and without any thought, fell asleep. You knew you needed energy since tomorrow you have to help the Conductor and he clearly said not to be late...