(Extra!) You and the others play among us

I play among us too much and fun fact! Two of these images was edited for this! But basically you and everyone in a hat in time play among us and things go crazy after a few rounds..

..
..
..
..
!DEAD BODY DISCOVERED!

"Where was the body Hat kid?" Mu asked, it had only been 20 seconds and already three people are dead, CC, Snatcher and Bow kid. "I found bow kid's body in security, either Bow kid died first or the Imposter vented to either electrical or Medbay" Hat kid implied, "so Bow kid was last in security, where was everyone?" You ask. Dj Grooves boasted "I was in navigation with Mu and Express owl when the body was found" "I was in storage since boss told me to do my tasks" Snatchers minion explained.

The last people who didn't say a thing was you, Mafia boss, Conductor and Hat kid, you were about to say where u were when Hat kid spoke "Mafia boss was in Cafeteria when I was heading to reactor for a task" Mafia boss nods and everyone looks directly at you. "You know, I haven't seen (Y/N) since Snatcher and CC were found. That's pretty sus don't you all think?" Mu questioned, making you seem like the imposter "that is true, the last time I saw the darling was in admin and that was at the start" Dj Grooves continued "Guy's it's not me I swear-" "U sound worried (Y/N), are you scared of being caught as imposter?" Snatchers minion smugly said, right as Conductor yelled "(Y/N) was in shields with me! the lassie couldn't have killed Bow while I was with 'em. I've been following them the whole time."

With not much evidence, everyone voted skip and continued they're tasks, you were in electrical with the Conductor fixing the wires, "thank's for that, I could've been ejected". The Conductor replied "no worries lassie, ah thought one of those peck necks saw us both together" with that, you fixed the last set of wires and only had one task left in reactor. "Do you mind if I head out to reactor without you? My last task is in there" you ask, "Ye sure, ah'll be here soon. I mean reactor and and electrical ain't far apart" You nod and head out from electrical and to reactor. Your task was the numbers one, you enter reqctor and began your last task  while finishing it you heard the doors close behind you. Before you could even turn around, something cold and metallic was aimed at your neck and

SHING!

Blood sprayed onto the reactor, on your clothes and the floor..

The last thing you saw was the vent closing as your body went cold and lifeless...

Conductor's pov

I finished that pecking wire task right when the doors closed in elec "odd" I thought, the doors quickly opened and I headed to reactor to meet (Y/N), Hat kid appeared in the hallway from storage and followed me there, guess she has a task there as well. Just as I made it to reactor, I froze with the little lass beside me. The sight was to much fer me to react fast, I slowly walked towards the lifeless body of (Y/N) and picked it up, they had been decapitated with their blood all over their suit, the reactor and the floor.

"LAAAAAASSSSIIIIEEEE!"

Hat kid pulled out the megaphone and announced the dead body discovery.