| 11 |

"When we get to the office I'm gonna have you go make me a cup of tea, grab the work files for me and take an incoming call from JP enterprise, this morning," Sunghoon listed as we sat in the car, driving back down the forrested path. His driver sitting silently in the front.

"Of course," I carefully spoke before looking down at my skirt and flattened it out once more before placing my hands in my lap.

"You're being weird today," Sunghoon commented making me look over at him, "are you nervous?"

"I'm just fine, mr. Park," I nodded my head slightly.

He gave me a weird look before looking out the window himself. Once we reached the tall skyscraper, which was much taller than I expected. I was immediately handed his bag before I trailed after him into the company. Every employee bowed and greeted him as he passed, but he just ignored them. Leaving me behind to bow and greet them for him.

"No time for greeting miss Jung," Sunghoon rushed as he stepped inside an elevator and I quickly ran up to catch up with him. I watched as he pressed for the top floor and the doors closed in front of us, "now tell me, why are you acting so weird?" he questioned as the doors had completely closed and he turned his attention to the cuffs of his sleeves.

"Acting weird in what way, mr. Park?" I questioned making him glance sideways at me with an arched brow before he straightened up and shoved his hands in his pockets.

"How come you suddenly be so... polite?" he questioned and I just shrugged.

"I'm just doing my job, mr. Park," I excused making him let out a huff.

As we reached the top floor I trailed out after him and watched him, once again, ignore each employee we passed. He took long strides up to a secluded part of the floor. He stopped by the door and immediately turned and looked down at me.

"I'll be taking that," Sunghoon stated and snapped his bag from me, "your work begins now."

"Of course, mr. Park," I smiled making him scoff at me before turning into his office and slamming the door.

My smile immediately fell and I nearly gagged at how well I handled his attitude so far. It was only a question about time before he would begin acting even more annoying to get me to snap at him. Maybe he enjoyed to have someone to bicker with, but he always got a tad bit too cruel for me.

I somehow easily managed to find the small kitchen, in which I quickly warmed some water and looked through the tea. I quickly grabbed the first lemon tea I found, I remember him prefering to get that whenever he had his afternoon tea. The files wasn't hard to find either. There literally stood a box in the worker room, that literally was made for any work files Sunghoon had to look through.

Once I returned to his office I knocked and patiently waited. It was still the same cold 'yes' I was met with. The one I had been used to back at his house.

"I got your files and a lemon tea for you, mr. Park," I spoke and placed the files down on his desk, along with the mug in my hand.

"I only drink lemon tea for my evening tea," Sunghoon calmly spoke.

"Oh. What tea would you prefer then?" I questioned and grabbed the mug again, making him glance up at me.

"Which teas was left?" he questioned.

"Earl Grey, Green, Rose, Mint Lemon, Lavender, Black and Chamomille," I listed for him making him straighten his back and just look at me.

"You memorized it," he stated and I nodded.

"In case mr. Park wanted to know what other choices he had," I stated.

"And here I thought you were some stupid poor girl," he commented and it took everything in me to keep my composure, "but it turns out, you're a stupid poor girl who can remember what six different teas we had in the Staff room."

"If stupidity is what I must recieve in order to make mr. Park's work easier, then that's how it's going to be," I nodded making him let out a sigh of defeat.

"Just let me drink the lemon tea. You have a phonecall coming in, in a moment," he stated and I nodded before placing the mug back on his desk before folding my hands in front of me.

"If I may ask what kind of tea mr. Park would prefer next time? So that I don't mess up again," I excused and he arched a brow at me.

"Mornings vanilla, evenings lemon," he stated and I nodded.

"I'll note it down," I assured him, "may I leave now?"

"You may leave," he nodded and waved his hand at me.

I walked out of his office and sat on just the other side of the windows into his office. I quietly sat and looked over the work his former secretery had left behind before he had to take some time off.

"Ah, this is a mess," I commented in disbelief and carefully began arranging the papers, so that there was some sort of easy order in them.

When the phone rang I happily accepted the call.

"Thank you for calling S.Park Labels, how may I help you today?" I asked and tapped a pen on my table. It was moments like these I was thankful of my last job, that made me more natural and comfortable in this sort of work.

"I'm calling from JP Enterprise, about a work collaboration," a male stated and I hummed before looking through my papers.

"I can see here that there has been speaking of collaborating for a store chain," I spoke and twirled my pen between my fingers as I looked down at the JP file I had found on the desk.

"Sounds about right," the male replied.

"Okay, I'm guessing you'd like to speak to the CEO?" I questioned.

"That would be preferred, yes," the male replied.

"I'll put you through," I hummed and pressed the button on the phone that would send the caller onto Sunghoon's phone, "still got it in you Sieun," I proudly stated and looked through the window's into Sunghoon's office.

He gave me an almost... frightened...? look before looking down at his phone and picking it up. He looked back to me with a small frown on his face as I just smiled of pure self-satisfaction and turned back to arrange the files in front of me.