| 2.30 |

I couldn't open my eyes, but I had a pounding headache. The moment I opened my eyes on a small crack and let a little bit of light stream into my sight that headache only intensified. 

I scrambled around me, trying to get up on my feet. A slippery cold surface hit my fingertips and I heard the sound of an empty bottle clashing against a nearby furniture.

It seemed like everytime I moved I just got more nauseaus and my headache intensified, leaving me like a small crumbled piece of pathetic white paper laying scrambled on the floor in my own home, incapable of doing anything, not even moving.

I hadn't even heard the front door open before I had heard my name being called out in a voice Im sure was much louder in my head than it was in real life.

"Sieun?" Sunghoon's voice boomed in my head, almost like he was talking right into my ear using a megaphone, "Sieun? Love?"

I didn't say anything, I could already feel the disappontement in myself whelm over me as I heard his voice. How was I even gonna help Sunghoon through this if I buckled into the same temptations with just a little bit of pressure.

"Sieun, what have you done?" Sunghoon's voice was soft and I suppose he had finally found me.

Soon I felt him kneel down beside me, brushing my hair out of my face before carefully moving me to sit in his lap while he cradled me closer to his chest. Carefully he laid a hand on my cheek, rubbing his thumb back and forth in a soothing manner.

"I'm sorry," I whisperred hoarsely only earning a hum from him, "I'm sorry Sunghoon."

"Why?" he softly questioned while I just squeezed my eyes close tightly to try and lock out my headache.

"It hurts... my head," I quietly complained and he just hummed, "I'm sorry."

"Why are you saying sorry, love?" he questioned quietly and I almost felt myself begin crying again. I don't know why I was being so pathetic all of a sudden and I hated it more than anything.

"The bottle," I quietly whispered clutching tightly onto his shirt while I felt him turning around until he froze.

"Sieun... did you drink a whole bottle of red wine?" he questioned and I hesitated before nodding, "why?"

"I don't know," I whispered, "I was grocery shopping and I don't remember buying it... it just... it suddenly was there... it said click in my head. I felt bad for having it around so... I drank it... I know it's not right. M'sorry... I just wanted to get you some more eggs and ramen."

It went silent as Sunghoon carefully ran a hand through my hair while letting out a deep sigh.

"You're not at the size where you can drink a whole bottle like that," he sighed and I softly hit his chest.

"Sorry," I quickly murmured and flattened down his shirt.

"It didn't hurt," he assured and grabbed my hand in his, "Sieun... I don't think... I'll sign up for a rehab programme, you don't have to take this on yourself anymore."

"I promised to help," I whispered and he hummed.

"You don't have to," he softly assured me, "you're worrying about your brother too right?" he whispered and I leaned my head back a bit to frown, "I think you're forgetting I was the one who got him to a rehabilitation clinic. They called me while writing the mail to you as well."

"I want to help you," I whispered and he let out a small laugh at me.

"You've done more than enough," he softly assured, "you shouldn't have to help more people with their addictions," he softly assured me, "your mom had her alcohol... your brother had his drugs... and now I've only brought another alcohol problem upon you. You don't deserve to trouble yourself with that."

"I failed you," I whispered and felt a small tear escape my eyes.

"You didn't," he softly spoke, "now... to me it looks like you're suffering from an extreme hangover. So I'm gonna lift you to bed, and you sleep for a bit. I'll take care of dinner. Okay?"

"You need your nap," I shook my head as I grabbed onto his arm, trying to push myself up from where I sat in Sunghoon's embrace.

"Sieun you're drunk out of your mind," Sunghoon softly spoke as he slowly let loose on me and let me sit up by myself, only resulting me swaying back and forth with desperate attempts to have myself keep the balance, "you can't even sit up straight."

"No no, I can still do this," I murmured and grabbed my head as I squeezed my eyes tightly together, eventually opening them fully before blinking a few times trynig to get rid of the pounding headache right behind my eyes, "it's the least I could do. Take care of you."

"Enough Sieun!" Sunghoons exclamation was enough to make me freeze in the spot and slowly look at him, "I get that you feel guilty but I'd rather be mad at you when you're completely yourself again and not completely gone on a whole bottle of wine!" he sternly spoke and suddenly I felt like a small kid that had done something they weren't allowed to. (Which technically I had, but I wasn't a small child)

"Oh..." I quietly let out before looking down towards the dream.

"Yes I want your love and support in this, but I do not want it if it only hurts you and makes you crumble like that," he very sternly reminded as I quietly nodded at him, "so just for today you're gonna lay off on helping me. You can do it any other day when you haven't chugged a whole bottle of wine. But right now I see it my job to take care of you."

"I'm so sorry Sunghoon, I really am," I whispered and rubbed my face in both my hands.

"Stop saying sorry," he sighed and pulled my hands away from my face tilting it so that I looked right up at him through what I could imagine was very red eyes from the mixture of tears, fatigue and alcohol, "we can overcome this. I believe that. Okay?"

"Yeah," I whispered with a small nod, letting Sunghoon carefully lift me up to stand on my feet, "I feel bad."

"Yeah I could imagine. Do you have any idea how much you actually drank?" he questioned and I stayed silent, "you could've blacked out," he remarked and I stayed silent, "oh god Sieun."

"I'm not sure..." I quietly mumbled as he quickly bent down to sweep me off both my feet and carried me bridel style.

"You're gonna give me a stroke one day at this rate," Sunghoon mumbled as he carefully placed me down on the bed, pulling the duvet up under my chin as he tucked the duvet tightly around me.

"I'm sorry Sunghoon," I repeated for the umptenth time while my eyes slowly fell close again.

"I know," he softly murmured and stroked my hair before planting a small kiss on my forehead, "rest Sieun."

I hummed quietly and frowned at my small headache as I listened to his footsteps slowly faltering from the room and out towards the kitchen.