| 2.17 |

A small knock was on my door as I dried my hair in a small towel. I had learned from my past mishaps and had reminded myself to wear my pajamas when I left the shower.

A careful knock echoed on the door and my head immediately snapped over as it cracked open by just a bit. Slowly a nose came into view before a small part of Sunghoon's face appeared as he peeked in.

"Am I allowed to enter?" he quietly questioned as I let out a small laugh and just nodded.

A wide smile was on Sunghoon's face as he quickly entered the room and closed the door behind him. In his hand was a black bag, which he quickly placed on the bed before stepping back and giving me an expectant look.

"What?" I questioned him and he juust gestured to the bag.

"Open it, for you," he happily stated, to which I let out a small laugh of disbelief.

I drapped my moist towel over the back of my desk chair before moving over and hesitantly opening the bag, pulling out something black and something white, along with a black file.

"I know you're starting working today, and... you know... uhm... I doubted that you would have bought office clothes for yourself. So if, if it is needed on your new work place there's a black skirt and a white shirt for you," he awkwardly offered, "I think it's your sizes, I asked both Jake and Sunoo what they thought your sizes were, and to be honest I think Jake got his answer from Narae..." Sunghoon let out a small laugh before hesitantly looking up at me, "you like it?"

"I think it's incredibly sweet," I hummed at him before walking over and folding down the collar of his button up, which he obviously had rushed a bit too much this morning, "but you know very well that I don't need gifts."

"I just... I wanted to do something nice for you... especially after the whole fuss about the finding a house thingy," he admitted with a small sigh before his eyes fixed themselves on the file he had brought as well, "and I thought that... I know it's not your job position, but you could put all your architect drawings in the file and maybe show it to your bosses... maybe they won't think you need an architect education to get that promotion."

He had rambled so much about getting an architect promotion that he immediately had wandered over and grabbed onto the file, proudly showing it to me as a wide grin stayed on his face.

"I don't think they-" I started with a shake of the head, making Sunghoon immediately cut me off.

"No no no, they're gonna love you. Jake found some architect drawings on the back of that painting he asked to get," Sunghoon quickly stated and my eyes only widened.

"You actually gave it to him?" I gasped at him, which he just waved off.

"Not the point. Those architect drawings were incredible Sieun! They were even dated, you must've been around 15 at the time," he happily reminded me.

"Sunghoon, they're nothing," I shook my head at him, "they were a dream, not a reality."

"They can be," he remarked making me just shake my head, "Sieun... listen... I might've uhm... I might've presented them to our architects in the company... they want to buy them-"

"Not a chance," I shook my head at him, "if you use those sketches then it's the end of your reign mr. Park," I snorted, to which Sunghoon pursed his lips and threw the file back on my bed again.

"I think you need a small wake up call," he stated before walking over and taking my face into both of his hands, making it impossible for me to look away from his face as he sternly looked at me, "now you listen to me closely miss Jung Sieun."

"Sunghoon," I complained in a small whine, while trying to hold back my laugh.

"Nuh uh, you listen to me," he shook his head, "you have a habit of undermining yourself in the things you're passionate about. You're great at seeing your potential and abilities when it comes to things you hate, such as when you were working for me, because my oh my did you put me in my place a lot of times, and when I surely deserved it as well. But when you're passionate about or love something you can't see how great you are, and I think you need to realize it. Yes, you are incredible at bossing me around and putting me in my place, and you know that. But you're even more incredible at what you really want to do."

"I think..." I let out a small laugh as I pulled his hands away from my face, "you need to realize that even though I might dream of studying architecture, I am not gonna chase it, nor will I let your company use any of the sketches I made when I was 15... which is like at least 5 years ago. It is, and will stay, a no. Got it?"

"Alright," he let out a small sigh and slumped down on his bed, "uhm... we're leaving in half an hour, so you better get ready soon."

"I'll be ready in ten minutes," I hummed at him, looking at the clothes that laid on the bed beside Sunghoon, "I appreciate the gifts."

"I just wanted to do something nice for you," he excused in a murmur, pushing himself up from the bed with his hands on his knees, "I just hope it fits."

"If not, I will make it fit," I shrugged casually, "it never hurt anyone to gain just a little bit, now did it?"

"Depends on your current health," Sunghoon reminded making me just let out a small laugh before nodding at him, "and if it's too big, then I'm treating both of us to a big dinner. We could use it after a work day, don't you think?"

"Is that just an excuse to invite me out to dinner?" I questioned as I gave him a smug look, to which he simply shrugged, "smart move Hoon, smart move."

"I'm taking that as 'Yes, you can take me out to dinner'," he stated and I just nodded at him, to which he immediately grinned at me, "okay... uhm... just wait... you'll love it. I promise."

I watched as he excitedly left the room and pretty much ran out of the room and back down the hallway, leaving me to finish getting ready for work.