| 25 |

"Excuse me what did you say?" I questioned in disbelief and looked towards Sunghoon, he didn't even care to look over at me.

"You heard what I said," he calmly spoke and looked out of the window, "how much did he pay you to do it?"

"I can't fucking believe you," I muttered as I just shook my head and looked out of the window and watched the streets.

"I asked you how much he paid you," Sunghoon sternly stated.

"He paid me nothing," I replied.

"You even did it for free, what a slut," Sunghoon snorted.

I did not hesitate one bit. I abruptly turned in my seat and flung my hand across his cheek, making a shocked look appear on his face before he just arched a brow at me.

"If you really must know what happened between me and Jake I can tell you that he was nice enough to talk to me. If you must know what we talked about it was mostly how pretty the garden was and art," I listed for him in a hiss, "and I did NOT lift my skirt to him. Are you sure it wasn't Nari that lifted hers for you."

"Don't say that," he glared at me.

"Why? She was clearly smitten," I commented making him turn to me, "groping all over you and-"

"I said don't say that," he sternly stated as the car stopped outside of the house.

I quickly got out of the car and he did the same before rushing up to the door and unlocked it before rushing towards the kitchen, soon returning with a bottle of soju. He had lost his blazer somewhere on the way and had rolled his sleeves up to his elbows.

"How'd you..." I trailed off in confussion as he just rushed past me up the stairs.

"You really think I don't have other keys," he snorted as he opened the bottle and chugged down some of it, "so fucking naive."

I glared at him and let out a sigh before simply shaking my head and slowly walking up the stairs behind him.

"You're a coward Park Sunghoon. You're a vile, insensitive, self-centered, jerk," I muttered to myself.

"And you're a naive, ignorant, stupid slut," he hissed back at me, giving me an equally as hard glare as I was giving him before slowly beginning to near me, "you're of absolutely no value and I would do just fine if you weren't here. Heck I probably would do even better."

"Fuck you Park Sunghoon," I hissed at him making him just arch a brow, before he pushed me backwards and caged me against a wall, a hand on each side of my head before he leaned down to level his eyes with mine.

"Care to repeat that again?" he questioned in a daring voice.

"Gladly," I chuckled lowly at him, "fuck you Park Sunghoon."

"If you insist," he hummed before slamming his lips onto mine.

I heard the sound of the soju bottle hitting the ground and mentally cursed at the thought of cleaning it up. But my thoughts was quickly ripped away from the bottle, when I felt Sunghoon place his hands on my waist and push me back against the wall. His lips managed to enchant me in a way that made me not stop him nor pull away. At least not before I felt his hand trail up to my shoulder and grab onto one of the straps of my dress. I quickly placed my hands on his chest and pushed him away just enough for his lips to disappear from mine.

"We can't do this mr. Park," I whispered.

"You're dismissed for the night miss Jung," he hoarsely whispered and kept his eyes on my lips.

"I'm serious. We can't do this," I repeated, putting emphasis on the word 'can't'.

"Then resign," he muttered before looking up to my eyes, "resign and move into the house, properly."

"Why should I?" I frowned at him, searching for any answer he could hold in his eyes.

"Why do you look so scared?" he muttered, "you already know me. You know I'm not using you."

"Do I?" I questioned him making him place his lips back on mine in a soft passionate kiss for a few seconds before pulling back and placing his forehead against mine, before looking down and trailing his fingers over my lips.

"Is it true what you said? What you and Jake did? You did not do anything," he stated.

"Just talking," I nodded at him.

"I don't want anyone else to kiss you like this, got it?" he sternly questioned making a small frown grow on my face.

"Like what?" I questioned.

Instead of answering he just placed his lips back on mine, wrapping an arm around my waist and placing the other on the back of my head to pull me in closer. I automatically reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck as he moved his lips against mine. His hand behind my head slowly trailed back down over my side and grabbed onto my waist, pulling me in closer, before both his hands trailed up my sides. He easily slid the straps of my dress down over my shoulders and I quickly moved my arms from his neck and shrugged them off. I immediately moved over and began loosening his tie, making him smile slightly before moving his hands from my waist.

"I'm not gonna be able to tie it again," he whispered against my lips as he undid the tie himself and let it hang around his neck, "happy now?"

"Mhm," I hummed and tugged on one of end of the tie, letting it slide off his neck before simply dropping it on the ground.

"All here?" he questioned in amusement making me look back up at his eyes, leaning in and giving him a short passionate kiss, before smiling against his lips. Intoxicating him immediately.

"Do you mind?" I questioned making him smirk.

"How about we do it on the way?" he hummed and placed his lips back on mine, tugging me with him as he continued to hold his lips on mine.

The moment I had taken the first step reality hit me and I immediately pulled away, making Sunghoon look at me as if he just was waiting for me to kiss him again.

"I can't do this," I shook my head and took a few steps backwards before abruptly turning and running down towards the room I stayed it.

"Sieun! Wait! I'm sorry!" Sunghoon's voice called out right the moment before I slammed the door behind me.

I slowly slid down the door as my mind went completely blank and I felt my eyes well up with tears.