| 27 |

I glanced around the people that stood with me. I hated each and everyone of them, but whenever one of them looked at me I tried to send them a small smile. All of them was from the nursery home because 'all humans deserve a crowd of people to send them off'. None of them knew him, the only people here that knew him was Jihoon and I. And Jihoon was barely sober, and was only held up by me keeping a hand under his arm.

I let out a small sigh as I looked at the newly placed dirt, just even more debt to pay out somewhere. I listened and watched as the attendees from the nursery home slowly began leaving one by one.

"How do you say we go visit mom?" I questioned Jihoon, who just muttered incoherently, "oppa, should we go visit mom?"

He mumbled some other things I didn't catch before just ripping his arm out of my grip and stumbling his way through the graveyard.

"Hm, I see," I hummed before looking back down at the new dirt in front of my shoes and cocked my head to the side, "maybe you were right, maybe he is a disgrace, and I probably am too... sending the whole family into debt for generations," I muttered before letting out a snort, "that is if Jihoon gets rehabilitated and I actually live past thirty... heck probably even just twentyfive... and look me, talking to a bunch of dirt... I'm pathetic."

My eyes slowly widened as I saw a pale hand, with long slender fingers, place a simple yellow pumpkin flower down on the grave. Despite having a strong hatred, I still recognized that hand anywhere.

I immediately turned and walked away from the grave, not even looking back when I hard a familiar voice yell out.

"Miss Jung."

I had missed that voice for the past week, but currently I hated it more than anything. I didn't know if I hated it because of what I said before I left or I hated it because of the things it had said to me in the past but still managed to make me do so many things. I halted in my steps and just stood still with my back turned to the owner of the voice.

"When do you expect to return for work?" his cold voice spoke and I simply moved my arms in front of myself and grabbed onto my elbows.

"I'm not working for you anymore," I stated in a calm, yet shaky voice.

"Yes you are... the forced resignation let you work for one last month before you finish working," the voice grew closer and I felt myself lean forward to take a step, "you're not moving from that spot," I sighed as I leaned back on my heels and mentally cursed myself for letting him easily control me like that.

"I'll send your mother a proper resignation note with immediate effect," I stated.

A foul smell slowly made it's way to my nose and the moment I had sniffed it in I immediately knew what it was. Alcohol.

"Have you been drinking?" I questioned and earned a small snort.

"You still care about me," he confidently stated.

"Don't toot your own horn Park, I resent you," I stated before feeling a pair of arms sneak around me from behind.

"No you don't," he shook his head and I could immediately smell the alcohol on his breath.

"How did you get here?" I questioned with a sigh.

"My driver is waiting for me," he mumbled.

"Go to the car," I sighed and pushed him towards the parking lot where I pushed him into the back seat making him let out a small giggle before I got in the front seat, "drive him back, will you?"

"Good to see you again miss Jung," the driver commented and I just hummed before looking up in the rearview mirror, Sunghoon was just laying down on the backseat already looking drowsy.

"Gee, how did he even get out of the house?" I questioned in confusion.

"I've been asking myself the same question miss," the driver nodded as he drove the way back to the small mansion.

As he pulled up to the mansion I managed to get Sunghoon out of the car and into the house. At least he hadn't locked the door. It was the mission of getting him up to his room that was a real problem.

I fought, pushed, dragged, heck I even tried throwing him. He was all gone, deep in a drunk slumber as I eventually had dragged him to the top of the stairs. I let myself take a short rest on the top step, before looking over at Sunghoon. Still in his drunken slumber, looking like an actual mess.

How can a 20-year old part time alcoholic, a complete mess, run a succesful multi-billion company succesfully? How does he do it?

"What am I even doing here?" I sighed and ran my hands over my hair before looking over at Sunghoon. He looked quite peaceful now that he was sleeping, not his usual tense self I had always been a witness to, "screw that, what am I even doing on this planet? What? Why? For who? I'll help you this once Park Sunghoon, but when you wake up tomorrow I'll go."

I sighed before standing up once more and pulling him towards his bedroom, where I managed to place him on his bed and tug him into the covers. A small click from his bathroom made me look up as a familiar girl stepped out the bathroom.

"Oh... hello miss Nari," I smiled at her, "anything I can get for you?"

"What are you doing here?" she asked in shock.

"I see mr. Park still needed my help a bit. Will you be staying with him?" I questioned her.

"For your information I will," she nodded at me.

"That's lovely," I smiled at her, "I'll leave tomorrow morning when I've ensured he has woken up and I know you know how to take care of his hangovers."

"Very well, you can now leave the room," she said and nodded towards the door.

"Of course," I hummed and walked out of Sunghoon's room.

I contained myself all the way down to the room I used to stay in. As I closed the door behind me I leaned my back against the door, before furiously kicking back at it.

"Why must you keep on ruining my life more than it already is?" I hissed.