| 2.15 |

I hadn't been able to sleep, but had instead been able to hear Sunghoon wandering down the hallway when he got ready to go to bed, while brushing his teeth. I had heard him stop right outside my door, but he hadn't opened or knocked on it.

Deciding I had no other choice I quietly got up from my bed, grabbing my pillow to take with me. Once I opened my door a piece of paper immediately fell down from it, a small piece of tape hanging on the top of it. I suppose that was why Sunghoon had been outside my door when he had gone to bed.

A minor smile spread on my face as I picked the paper up from the carpeted floor. Straining my eyes, due to the dark, I managed to read the note he had left behind.

'Let's find our dream house tomorrow'

I carefully taped the paper back up on the door, leaving my door open as I wandered down the hallway and back down to Sunghoon's room, quietly praying he wasn't someone who fell asleep quick and easily.

Hesitantly I pulled myself together and knocked on the door patiently awaiting an answer, that never came. Instead I told myself it was alright for me to just walk in, so I did. 

Just like the other day Sunghoon sat on his bed, still in sweats and a plain t-shirt, his hair was wet and his glasses had a few water drops where his wet hair had touched. He immediately looked up from his laptop, looking at me like he was some confused child.

"Are you still working?" I quietly questioned and his lips slowly pulled up into a small smile.

"I just had a few mails to send out, I figured I could send them from bed," he excused before cocking his head slightly to the side, "didn't you go to bed an hour or so ago?"

"I couldn't sleep," I excused and hugged my pillow up to my chest, "can I... can I sleep in here?"

Without missing a beat Sunghoon immediately moved over in his bed, making space for me on his left side, softly patting it. I quickly rushed over and placed my pillow down on his bed, laying down beside him and quietly curling up against the side of his thigh, one of his hands immediately digging into my hair.

"You alright?" Sunghoon softly questioned as I closed my eyes, listening to the clicks on his laptop.

"I'm just... I don't know," I murmured and he hummed, slamming the laptop closed and moving around.

"Excited about tomorrow?" he questioned and I just nodded at him , "I'm sure we're gonna find the best place, okay? I told the real-estate agent the things we wanted and he found a few places."

"I just wanted a light space," I hummed and Sunghoon let out a small laugh.

"And I wanted a garden," he hummed as I felt something brush against my nose.

Immediately my eyes opened, seeing Sunghoon's face right outside of mine, his hand slowly retracting from my face.

"Sorry, you had an eyelash," he excused with a small smile to which I only hummed, "Sieun... you're alright with going out to look at a house together, right?"

"Yeah yeah, I am," I assured him with a small nod, only making his smile grow wider, showing the two small things I had come to adore with time.

"And then... one day... or well... surely, we will move in together. You'll start a new job, I'll tune down my job at home as well... we'll be like a happy couple, with no worries but how we're gonna decorate the interior," he softly spoke as I felt one of his hands carefully lay itself on my waist, "and I'll be much more worthy of your love this time. I promise."

"You're cute," I commented making him let out a small embarrassed laugh as he quickly looked away and pressed his lips together in an attempt to hide his flustered smile, while he just continued to stare at the ceiling, "yah... Sunghoon-ah, come on!" I complained and tugged a bit on the shoulder of his shirt, trying to get him to turn his face back to me.

"I gotta take off my glasses," he excused and quickly pulled off his glasses, turning his body to place them on his nightstand, before pausing and slumping back down into the mattress.

"Hey... you okay?" I whispered as I carefully placed my chin on his arm, looking down at his face while he just nodded at me, "are you sure?"

"I just... I really like the way you make me feel," he admitted and I let out a small laugh, "and it always makes me want to kiss you so I have to look away before I actually do it."

"Sunghoon... I don't mind if you kiss me," I admitted and he immediately snapped his head to look over at me with wide eyes, "you asking me if it's alright if you kiss me is incredibly cute, but I honestly don't mind."

"Not anymore?" he questioned and I quietly shook my head at him, "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT EARLIER?" he exclaimed as he turned his body back to look at me.

"Because I find it cute when you ask," I shrugged as I laid my head down on my pillow again, trying to surpress a small yawn.

"Are we tried?" Sunghoon let out a small laugh, brushing my hair out of my face, "you gotta sleep."

"Mind if I ask you to hold me?" I questioned through a small yawn, making Sunghoon's eyes light up immediately.

Without giving me a verbal answer he immediately reached an arm over, wrapping it around my waist and pulling me over towards me.

"Tell me if you're uncomfortable," he whispered and I just nodded as one of his hands ran through my hair and his lips planted a small kiss on my forehead again, "I swear tomorrow we're gonna find a house together. I'm sure of it."

"Sleep Sunghoon," I complained with a small whine as I threw one of my legs over his hips, in order to pull him a bit closer.

"Okay, okay, I will," he let out a small laugh, tightening his grip around my waist slightly as I suppose he closed his eyes.