Ending Note | Part 1

Well well well, welcome to the end of this first part.

Thank you for hanging in there for this rollercoaster of a book. I hope you've enjoyed reading it.

Here in the end I don't have much to say except thank you for reading and I hope you'll stay around for my future releases.

As for this book I am sorry to disappoint a lot of you and say that there won't be a sequel, it's really not because I don't want to give you guys that. But this book was written in a period with a lot of stress for me, which is why I've been very stubborn about my updating schedule. So as much as I am proud of this book and as much as you guys love it, it is a book that I will let live here on the website, but there won't be any continuation to it.

As for me... well, I continue my writing on here. I just released a Jungwon book that takes place during an apocalypse, it's called 'Throat Knife'. So if you feel like it my instagram (@sun_.jo) is always open as well as my watty acc, do feel free to also contact me on my instagram, I have quicker replies on there! But yeah! Feel free to send me a message whenever if you want to, I'm always up for a small chat!

As always thank you for all your love and take care and stay healthy!

Part 2 to be released November 20th, 2021