| 2.1 |

A small smile stayed on my face as I closed the door to the office behind me. The assistant still stood outside the door, poor boy, looking at me with a baffled look. I snickered as I quietly held my fingers up to softly touch my lips, still in disbelief of how quickly my life just had turned around.

"What's your name?" I carefully asked the assistant, he didn't look to be that old, maybe an intern waiting to finish his education.

"I'm Assistant Kim," the boy immediately replied as I just continued looking at him.

"First name," I clarified and he slowly nodded, finally understanding what I meant.

"Sunoo," he quietly replied, "Kim Sunoo."

"Can I get you to do something for me?" I questioned and he just nodded, "outside the front door is a suitcase, can you bring it up to the old maid room for me?"

"The sir didn't mind?" Sunoo quiestioned in surprise and I quietly shook my head, "I'll carry it up for you."

"Thank you," I smiled and watched as he walked down the hallway and disappeared down the staircase.

A sucked in a deep breath before opening the door behind me again, Sunghoon still sat in his office chair, this time looking out towards the windows as a small smile played on his lips, which he was trying to hide by holding a hand up to his mouth.

"You wanna daydream in silence or can I come back in?" I questioned in amusement making his head snap over to me within seconds.

The small smile stayed on his face as he simply waved me over with a gesture of his hand. Without saying anything I walked up, opened one of his drawers and pulled out a key before shoving it in my pocket. Sunghoon only watched my every move until I had sat down on his desk in front of him.

"How much has it been today?" I questioned and he let out a small laugh.

"Only a Soju over midday," he excused and I quietly nodded, "I've been trying to keep it under control after you left."

"As long as there was an attempt, I can't really complain. But I gotta keep those keys on me at all times, alright?" I questioned and he quietly nodded, "until I know for sure that you won't get a fallback."

"Do you really mean it when you say you'll stay this time?" he whispered and I quietly nodded.

"For now I'm staying in the maid room still, and then as time goes by..." I slowly trailed off before looking around the office, "I don't know... I think a smaller house might actually be better for you."

"Smaller?" Sunghoon questioned and I nodded at him, "you don't have a maid anymore, I sure as hell am not going to be one, you work a lot even when at home... the house deserves someone who'll take care of it."

"What about the greenhouse, you liked that," he reminded and I shrugged.

"I'm not saying to move out," I reminded with a small laugh, "just an observation I made last time I was here... you treat him kindly, right? Sunoo?"

"Assistant Kim?" he questioned and I nodded at him, "he definitely has lunch breaks and eats with me on the daily."

"That's good," I murmured with a small nod.

"Are you alright?" he whispered and I nodded before looking over at him.

"It feels weird you know? Being back here. Not being a maid... you being nice to me," I continued and he let out a small laugh before dragging his hands over his face.

"This is like a dream isn't it?" he questioned and I shrugged at him.

"Want me to slap you back to your senses for you?" I let out a small laugh, "for good measure?"

"I think I'm good," he shook his head with a small smile, "can I ask you a favor though... two favors."

"Depends on what these favors are," I reminded him with a smug smile.

"Well, first off... I want you to wear the ring," he excuses and pulled out the ring that hid in the black box beside me, holding it up between us, "just saying yes to the engagement, you can back out whenever."

"Of course," I hummed and extended my hand to him as he gently slid the delicate band down over my ring finger, a smile staying on his face as he did so, "and the second favor?"

"I know this is early to pull you into work related stuff... but we really have problems in our French department, is there any chance you can help?" he questioned and I slowly nodded at him.

"Oui, ma chérie," I hummed with small smile which only made a grin appear on his face, "but I need to get adjusted here first."

"All the time you need," he assured as he took one of my hands in his.

"I don't think I've ever seen you this happy mister Park," I admitted with a teasing smile, "you've already smiled more within the last hour than you ever did the last time I was here."

"I am happy," he nodded at me, "you have no idea."

"Then how about... tonight we do something? A small celebration of sorts, if you may," I offered and he nodded, holding my hand under his chin as he listened attentively to me, "we could maybe go out and eat somewhere... not fancy, we don't need fancy. For this you need to dress down, no dress pants and no button ups, you got it? That's the only thing you need to take care  of, the rest... I am in charge of."

Instead of answering anything Sunghoon just nodded at me, looking up at my face with endearing eyes that probably held the whole universe in them if I only stared long enough to study them like that.