18- Lemon Boy

After her afternoon with Mia, (Y/n) had been seeing life through pink tainted glass. Even the amount of homework she had for school during the rest of the week end did not bother her in the slightest.  She could not wait to see her on Monday, even though things had happened fairly quickly. 

Speaking of school, she did not know how they should act then. Should they hold hand ? Or just walk side by side like they usually do ? Well as much as (Y/n) wished to show up in public with Mia she wasn't ready to face others yet, without forgetting the fact that Yuu attended the same school grounds as she did. Thus he could surprise them any moment and she did not feel like going public before actually telling her family. 

Fortunately, Mia proved to be incredibly understanding this morning when (Y/n) showed up in class, and she immediately understood what her new girlfriend had in mind. However this did not prevent them from holding hands under the table during maths. 

Of course Yuu wished for nothing more than his sister's happiness and the smile she wore these past few days had been a delight. However he still couldn't shake the curiosity off, what could possible grace his sibling with such joy ? He had seen her smile before, seen her happy ; of course he had ; but this appeared different. Somehow her mind would constantly fly elsewhere, eyes lost in another realm and the slightest of blushes would cross her cheeks. 

'Oh no.' 

The male dropped his pen, eyes widening as the obvious hit him like a truck, his breath catching in his throat. He knew this look, this blush, this light heartedness. He had seen it many times on the faces of his friends whenever their heart had been captured by someone. 

His eyes immediately found (Y/n). The girl just sat comfortably in the couch, passing over another recipe book as she gently tapped her foot. The first time in what had felt like days that she actually concentrated on something rather than zoning off. 

He scrutinised her features, a whirlwind of thoughts running his mind havoc. 

Could it be that his sister met someone ? But when ? Who ? How could someone have snatched his poor sibling's heart so fast, under his very eyes ? Was it Ren again, did he once again managed to make his vile way through her pure heart ? 

'No. He is vile but not stupid, he knows that this would cost him his job. Plus (Y/n) isn't dumb either and isn't one to turn back to old habits.' 

Could it be Takao then ? No no, (Y/n) liked him as a friend, nothing more nothing less. Plus she hadn't spent enough time with neither of them to actually catch feelings for them. Oh. Now the male knew who the mysterious thief must be. This guy at her modelling industry. What was his name again ? Oh yeah, Nathaniel

Yes this sounded like the most logical answer. Indeed, Yuu was never around when they got together and thus this left every chance to the red head to make a move and seduce his pure sibling. Then Yuu had seen the way he looked at her a few nights before, how he interacted with (Y/n) and the gentle smile on his lips as he listened to her intently... 

A frown crossed the male's features as thoughts of the other boy possibly flirting shamelessly with his sister clouded his mind, a very ugly feeling creeping up his chest and lacerating his heart. His hold on his pencil tightened dangerously until the thin utensil finally gave under his grip and broke in two with a loud crack. His head jerked to the side at the sound, eyes widening at the sight. 

"Is everything fine ?" His sister's voice sent a tingling down his spine.  She gazed at him, worry and surprise etched in these beautiful eyes he loved so much. He immediately hid the pen from her sight, plastering on a smile just for her peace of mind, he couldn't bear to be the cause of her concern even if small.