33- Sedated

Warning : This chapter will contain mentions of suicide and suicide attempt, please proceed with cautions.

A heavy sigh fell from Mia's lips as she made her way over to her friends. Her search for the designer had been fruitless. She just hoped he hadn't gotten lost or that he'd find his way to them. 

"Any sign of your friend ?" Gaby queried, taking a sip of her homemade drink. A weird mix of orange juice, vodka and food colouring for the blue tint. One day she had even added edible glitters in her mix. 

"None." The green haired female announced, looking around, a frown crossing her features. "Wait, where is (Y/n) ?" Her heart picked up, stomach tying into knots. 

"Said she needed to get some fresh air." Aaron answered, gesturing to the gardens. 

Mia's eyes widened and she turned to her friends. "And you left her alone ? Guys this is her first party !" Her voice came out louder than she intended, anger slivering through her veins. "Seriously, I leave her under your watch for like ten minutes and you leave her to her own device ?" She questioned exasperatedly. 

"She seemed fine, don't worry." The blue haired female reassured, although the lopsided smile on her lips gave her away and her friend's insistent glare pushed her over the edge. "Okay, maybe she drank a bit too much. I'm sorry I thought she'd be fine !" Guilt crashed over her now. 

Mia sighed loudly, pinching the bridge of her nose and placing her cup down on a table nearby. "Whatever. I'm going to search for her." And just like that she turned away and made her way back in the jungle of bodies. Unbeknown to her, she was too late.

The two males stared at each other as the silent bus drove them to (Y/n)'s house. After their encounter in the bathroom and Takao almost jumping at Nathaniel's throat, both males had decided to pass over their animosity for one another. (Y/n)'s well being came first right now and taking her home was at the top of their list. So here the three of them were, in an empty bus barely lit by dim neon lights. 

Nathaniel cursed himself for not taking his car tonight, but then again he was not really planning on leaving this party sober and it wouldn't have been safe to drive back home. A sigh fell from his lips, eyes softening as they landed on the sleeping female. Her head rested on the brown haired male's shoulder, smudged gloss on her face from wiping her lips after throwing up and messy locks of hair falling in front of her face. Even now, drunk and wasted she still looked beautiful, moonlight slipping in through the windows and shining down upon her (s/c) skin. Even now she still looked like the fairest and purest thing he's ever seen, so unaware of her surroundings and the building up tension between the two boys.

They had discarded their distaste for each other previously, both focused on her well being. But now the deafening silence between them prickled at Nathaniel's skin, a shiver running up his spine as the other male's icy glare picked him apart. 

"You're staring." Takao remarked, voice harsh.

He still hadn't quite caught who this red haired guy was and what were his feelings for (Y/n), but one thing was for sure he didn't like him, his fingers aching to throw him a punch. But he wouldn't do that, not when his darling was peacefully sleeping on his shoulder. A pleasant warmth settled in his chest at the sight of her, light snores falling from her lips and cheek squished against his shoulder. But while he would love to spend the bus ride watching over her, something else requested his attention at the moment. 

"What are you even doing here, anyways ?" He questioned, hefting a frustrated sigh and glaring back at the quiet boy in front of him. "With us I mean. You could have stayed at the party."