| its you... || meeting Karl |

three
"Cigarette Daydreams"

It'd been two weeks since the girl's birthday, it now being the 22nd of September. Her and Eli had a makeup day for it doing all, and more, than they had planned for the day. She was excited it happened and even more excited when hearing Eli's excitement.

He looked around in girls stores and found a few hoodies he liked. She was nervous to get them but he wanted them so she did it anyways. It's his choice of clothing, why should anyone else care? If only people were nice. It wasn't necessarily feminine clothing, just a few sweatshirts he'd liked the style of or design on.

She found some clothing as well and a new skateboard since Maggie stole her one and her dad broke her other in a fit of rage. Unfortunately, she had to take Maggie to the movies but luckily Maggie had some sense of morals and brought a friend so they could go to a different movie entirely.

After everything Katelyn dropped Maggie off at said friends before driving herself and Eli home. Eli had fallen asleep in the backseat of the car and she smiled at the sight. Once they parked down the street, she grabbed the bags and carried him towards the house. Luckily the boy was light and it wasn't too hard.

Katelyn walked into her room and set the boy on her bed. She knew he enjoyed sleeping with her on weekends in case their father or step mother walked in to yell at him or something. He also liked the security his older sister brought him.

incoming discord call from Dream

She answered the call and sighed. "Hello Dream, how are you this fine evening?" She asked.

"Im playing among us and need another player. Join me." He demanded.

"Okay mr fuckin Leo. Who am i meeting today?" She asked, logging into her computer. She triple checked that her door was shut and locked. Her LED lights were set to the color Eli had always chosen them to be, a dark purple.

"Sap, Gogy, Karl, Bad, Wilbur, Niki, Tommy and Tubbo." He elaborated. She nodded and asked for the discord invite as well as the code. He provided her with both and she took a deep breath before joining into a mass of chaos.

"Katie!" Dream said rather loudly making everyone stop talking.

"Hello." She whispered, looking back towards her very asleep brother.

"What time is it for you? Why are you whispering?" A british male voice asked.

"Oh it's only like 10:30 for me but my brother is asleep on my bed and i'd rather not wake my parents." She elaborated quietly, voice raising a little bit.

"Yeah." Sapnap said, anger evident in his voice.

"It's fine Sap." She said with a small laugh.

"It's fine Sap!" He mocked in a high pitched voice, making everyone laugh. She smiled lightly as she roamed around the room.

"Can everyone introduce themselves?" She asked quietly.

"I am Wilbur Soot. I am live streaming so just an fyi. I am the colour white." The british voice spoke. "I also try my best to contain the children but if they get out of control i truly apologize. They haven't arrived yet because they are always late."

"Thank you for the elaboration." She giggled. "Im Katie. Uh right now im color red but i usually don't mind what color i play."

"Im gogy! Im dark blue." George said, she could hear the smile on his face.

"That's because you're colorblind gogy." Sapnap said. "Im color orange."

"You know me, Im Dream and i am lime green."

"Hi! Im Niki and im pink!" The girl said, voice soft but kind of high pitched.

"WHAT'S UP BOYS!" A male voice screamed as he entered the call.

"Holy macrole- why are you so loud?" Katelyn asked softly.

"Who the fuck is red?!" He yelled again as another male joined the call.

"TUBBO!" The male screamed once more, Katelyn didn't know how much more she could take of this screaming before she called it a day.

"Hi guys!" He said with a smile as he joined the among us room.

"Oh, there's someone new." Tubbo voiced.

"Yes, this is Katie." Wilbur introduced.

"GIVE ME RED WOMAN!" the male screamed.

"So from my mental notes of how much Dream fills me in, you are Tommy?" Katelyn asked curiously.

"SHE'S AN AMERICAN?!" The male yelled.

"I am. Anyway, yeah you can have red. Could i have purple?"

"Karl is purple but black is still open." Sapnap informed.

"Sweet!" She said happily. She changed her colour to black as some rustling was heard on one end throughout the talking.

"Okay guys, i'm back. Do we have ten people now?" A male asked. The voice sent shivers down her spine and made her head spin. Not because it was deep or scary, but because the voice was so perfect. She couldnt describe it any other way in her head. angelic maybe?

"We did! Karl this is Katie." Dream introduced.

"Hezzo!" She said with a smile.

"Hi! Im Karl! Are you streaming or anything? I am so if it's a problem just let me know." Karl said with an obvious smile.

"Im Katie or Katelyn or Kat. Dream calls me K so if you hear that instead it's just his nickname for me." She voiced. "Im alright with anyone streaming though."

"Okay! You're black right? in the game?"

"I am." She giggled.

"Im tubbo by the way! Im yellow!"

"Hello!" Katelyn said happily.

"Let's get started shall we?" Dream said before starting the game and everyone muting their mics.