| it's you... || worried |

nine
"Sparks"

It'd been hours since the girl collapsed on Dream's doorstep. She still wasn't awake. Dream had made dinner at eight oclock hoping she'd wake up to the smell, no use. He set aside some pancakes for her while he ate his.

Dream slept on the couch that night listening to the cars pass by on the street. His concern for the 21 year old only increased as she hadn't woken up since. It was now nearing 4am and the girl was still out cold. This is unhealthy, he thought to himself. He physically couldn't sleep knowing she still hadn't woken up.

As time went on his eyes fell shut and sleep took over his body. If he would've pulled through just another forty-five minutes, rounding to 8am, he would've seen the girl's presence stumble into the kitchen for water.

After getting her water she noticed Dream's body on the couch, passed out. She smiled. She hadn't clearly remembered what happened, just that she arrived, he let her in, and then everything went black until now.

Katelyn walked down the hall towards the bedroom she woke up in. On the bedside table sat her phone on a charger. Next to the bed was her bag with a few days worth of clothes and necessities. The girl grabbed her phone and scrolled through her mass amounts of notifications.

Monster Boy :D
Hello! Im home! Are you having fun wherever you are?
Hey, you alright?
Where'd you even go?
Kate?
Kat?
Katie?
Hello?
Im worried.
I texted Dream and Sapnap and George and none of them know where you are.
Please answer me im worried.
Katelyn are you okay?
Ms. Foyerrrr?
Please im so worried about you right now.
This isn't gonna end up well huh?
please be okay...

Facetime Girl :]
i am so extremely sorry karl.
i am at Dream's right now.
i needed somewhere to go and he was the first place i thought of.
nobody knows im here.
im not too sure what happened but ive been out since i got here.
please don't be mad at me.

incoming facetime from Monster Boy :D

"Oh my god you're okay." He spoke, voice kaced with relief. She took notice of his appearance immediately. His hair was disheveled but fluffy looking. His eyes were red and had massive bags under them. He looked physically ill and drained.

"Are you okay?" She asked in a small voice.

"Ive been up all night worried about you. Chandler slept on the couch cause he was worried about me. It made me physically sick." He whispered, head leaned back on the wall of his bathroom.

"Im sorry, Karl." She whispered, pulling her knees to her chest as she leaned against his bed frame on the floor.

"No, it's alright. You can't control when you sleep and when you don't sleep. You drove for nine hours, it's to be expected. I just got worried i was gonna lose another friend, that's all." Karl explained with a sigh. He was exhausted and drained. The boy stood from the floor and stumbled into his living room.

"Hey buddy, you alright? Hear anything yet?" Chandler asked. Katelyn smiled knowing Karl was cared about, something she wished to have someday.

"Yeah, she's alright, on the phone now actually. You don't have to stay or anything if you don't want to." Karl said, eyes being forced open at this point.

"No no, i'll stay. I actually called Jimmy and Chris over to have breakfast together. If you can stay awake long enough, that is." Chandler chuckled. Karl simply nodded with a yawn.

"Go to sleep man, i'll wake you up in a few hours." Chandler said with an audible smile.

"Thank you." Karl mumbled before walking towards the couch and collapsing on it. He almost immediately went to sleep, setting his phone on the couch next to him. Katelyn muted herself and took this opportunity to update everyone.

Kat! @katplayzminecraft
hey everyone! no stream for a week or so. im dealing with some personal issues at the moment. i'll post a pre edited video tomorrow but besides that there's not much else i can do until i go back home from where im staying. love you guys!

Katelyn wasn't much of a person to miss her regularly scheduled stream days or video days unless it was important so her fans were very supportive of her and told her to take as much time as needed. Sapnap had texted in their group chat and she told them she was alright. She informed them that once she talked to Dream she'd call them and talk to them.

Now for Dream to wake up.