| its you...|| last to leave |

extra chapter
"Power"

"Karl! Put Katelyn on the phone! She won't answer hers!" Jimmy yelled through the device. Karl handed the concentrated girl the phone, she was trying to beat the game on stream, Karl was there for support.

"Jimmy, there is a reason i wasn't answering the phone!" She yelled, Karl putting in on speaker and setting it on the desk when she didn't take it.

The pair had been dating a few months now. They both were happy with the risk they were taking while dating, but they never really put much thought to the future. They went with the flow and handled tasks one at a time.

"Well, sorry, i see that you're live now, but do you want to join a last to leave challenge?" He asked. She pondered it for a few moments before muting her stream and asking more questions.

"What do I win?" She asked.

"A new car. I know yours is about to shit out, bro. I can hear it." Jimmy said with a laugh.

"I guess, i'll be down as soon as I can, FUCK!" She yelled, unmuting stream quickly and getting back into her game. She was one second too late as the You Died screen popped up.

"Fuck you Jimmy! I'll be there in a few minutes." She said, hanging up to cut off his laughter. Karl's didn't stop though.

"Fuck you, Karl. Okay chat, I'm going to hop off now since I am needed elsewhere and I just died after two hours of playing. Bye chat! Say bye Karl."

"Bye guys! I love you!" He said before she ended stream.

She sighed before getting up and deciding her sweats and Karl's hoodie was fine enough to wear. Although, she was on her period and had to wear a mask, she was willing to do it for the views.

She had extra protection for the challenge, but she was in luck for having a light period. She just got terrible cramps and nausea. She knew she'd feel like shit but packed a bag for that stuff anyway, i mean she'd get out eventually whether it was her losing or winning.

"Are you sure you'll be okay doing this? Your cramps have already been bad today and you've thrown up twice." Karl asked in concern as they drove there.

"I'll be fine, if it gets too bad I'll leave." She said with a smile, her medication already wearing off and her pain coming back in little by little.

"No you won't." He sighed.

"Youre right." She said with a small laugh. She held the hand that was on her thigh as she leaned against the window.

The pair arrived and she couldn't be more happy to sit in a car for the next, what she assumed to be, few hours.

"You ready?" Jimmy asked, looking at her with a small smile.

"As i'll ever be, let me get my mask on and we can start filming." She said with a smile.

"Today's challenge is going to be a last to leave the car keeps it. Chandler, Nolan, Chris, Tareq and Katelyn are competing."

"If i have to be surrounded by guys for the twelve hours, minimum, i'm calling front passenger first." Katelyn said, getting into the passenger seat. Karl smiled at her comment, pure admiration in his eyes.

"I think it's funny how Karl turned down the challenge but you agreed while being on stream." Chris said, getting into the driver's side.

"Hey! I am not sitting in a car with you nimrods, she's stronger than I am." He said with a laugh.

"That's true, i am in fact just better than him." She said in a joking manner. Everyone piled in and she looked at everyone's placement. Chandler was behind her, this was going to be hell.