| its you... || thanksgiving |

twenty two
"Good Life"

Thanksgiving was just around the corner now. She wasn't sure what she was going to do if she was honest, her paychecks have been to keep her food stocked up as well as gas money for driving everywhere with the crew. She didnt have enough for a plane ticket to PA, nor the gas money to drive there. Everyone was going to be with their families and she was going to be here, alone in her bedroom.

While she got big paychecks, she put it away in savings for Eli's college fund. She knew her mom didnt make enough to put a lot in savings, so she did it for him. She was also saving up for christmas presents, she wanted to get her family nice things and not dollar store items since she had the money.

Luckily, Chandler's family lived in North Carolina as did Chris and Jimmy's. Jimmy and Chris had to go about half an hour away, but nonetheless they were close by while Chandler was down the street. Karl flew out to New York a day prior, telling her he'd stay if she wanted him to.

christopher columbus wants to facetime...

"Hello?" She asked, confused why he was calling her.

"My wife wants a day with you just to go shopping and hang out. Is that alright?" He asked, she saw Katie in the background and nodded with a smile.

"Yeah, thats fine! I just have to get ready, i'll stop by and pick her up in a half hour?"

"Sounds great! Bye katelyn!" Chris yelled before hanging up. It was always a running joke to see who would hangup first for the both of them. She laughed before getting up and getting changed. Her and Katie went out for the day and just spent time together, she enjoyed every minute of it.

When Katelyn arrived home, she felt lonely. It hit her like a truck. So she did what any other person would do, she put on Karl's hoodie and watched youtube videos. That was until Chandler facetimed her.

"Chandler! You interrupted my mr. beast video watching!" she complained. She smiled though, feeling a little less lonely than before.

"So im outside your house." He said, turning his camera around to show the girl's house.

"That's kinda creepy, bro, im not gonna lie to you." She said with a smile, knowing there was no ill intentions.

"See, I informed my family that you have nobody to hangout with for thanksgiving. My family has met you and loves you and wanted you to come over for Thanksgiving and I just invited myself over right now." He said, turning the camera to face him as he leaned on the top of his steering wheel.

"Well the door is unlocked, just come on in." She said with a smile. He hung up on her and walked into her house, locking the door behind him.

"Thats unsafe you know, someone could walk in and rob you." He said, looking at her tv to see his face paused on screen. "You actually were watching our videos, what the fuck."

"I got bored!"

"You just wanted to see Karl!"

"No this is from before Karl joined." She said, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever, im ordering food." He said, plopping down next to her. She unpaused the video and he seemed unfazed by it.

They watched videos until the pizza arrived and then they chowed down. They had a pizza eating contest, in the end Chandler won and Katelyn felt so sick she could throw up. All in all she had a good weekend with Chandler and was glad he asked her to join him for Thanksgiving.