| its you... || worry |

extra chapter
"So This Is Love"

"Karl! Karl! Karl!" Katelyn yelled, running up the stairs.

"Yes my love." He asked, peaking his head out of her spare bedroom. Sapnap and Dream were laid out in both of the beds, just scrolling through tiktok.

"Nothing, i just wanted to see you." She replied with a smile.

"Simp." Dream yelled.

"Acting like you don't flirt with George every free second!" She yelled, peering around Karl to glare at dream.

"Simp!" Sapnap yelled in response.

"Oh can it, Nick, youre in love with my boyfriend."

"WHAT?!" He asked, shooting up.

"Don't act like i didnt see the stream clips from all your fans and my friends. You two were obviously flirting." She said, rolling her eyes and looking up at Karl with admiration. He smiled, still laughing at what she had just said seconds prior.

"I knew him first." He mumbled, hiding in his hoodie as his cheeks were red. He obviously didnt like Karl like that, but he got flustered at those comments in general. He can joke about it all he wants, but nobody else can.

"And i knew you first but youre not in love with me."

"He was at one point." Dream added, not even realizing what he said. Now it was her turn to freak out.

"WHAT?!" She yelled, Karl just laughed. He had previously heard about Sapnap's little crush on Katelyn before he knew of her. Sapnap promised the feelings were unrequited at the time and that he didnt have any feelings for her anymore whenever Karl started gaining feelings rapidly.

"CLAY!" Nick yelled.

"What?" He asked before it processed what he said. He started wheezing, clutching his phone in his hands.

"This isn't funny! It was a long time ago!" Nick yelled, glancing at the girl in worry that clay just ruined their friendship.

"How long ago?" She asked, holding Karl's hand in case he was upset. If he was he really didnt show it.

"Like, when i first met you type thing. It was small and it went away!" He yelled, throwing a pillow at Dream who was still somehow wheezing.

"Ow!" He said in between gasps.

"Well, its gone now though right?" She asked, looking at nicks really red face.

"Yes! Of course! Jesus, im not a fucking home wrecker!"

"Well, you kinda were flirting with my boyfriend last night bro." She said. He stared at her before running and chasing her around the house. He came upstairs with katelyn over his shoulder as she laid slack against him.

"I see you didnt win?" Karl asked with a smile.

"What's it look like stupid." She deadpanned, face red from running for so long. Sapnap set her down and they filmed a youtube video. Dream and Katelyn had to go against Sapnap and Karl, one controlling the mouse and one on the keyboard.

"Katelyn! You need to fucking turn our head left! No your other fucking left! THATS TOO FUCKING FAR!" Dream screamed, raging at her lack of movements as she laughed loudly in his ear.

"Sapnap, sapnap, SAPNAP! Fucking SAPNAP WERE FUCKING DYING BRO!" Karl yelled, Sapnap was leaned back in laughter from dream's raging. This only furthered Katelyn's laughing.

"Karl, i say were a team. This is bullshit."

"It really is." Karl said with a sigh.

"ARE YOU DONE LAUGHING KATELYN!" Dream yelled, looking at her with a smile. Her laugh made everyone laugh no matter how angry.

"Im done, im- im done." She laughed, taking a deep breath and getting back into it.

All in all, dream and katelyn beat the enderdragon before karl and sapnap. After filming they all watched a movie before heading to their respective rooms.

"Youre not upset about the nick thing right?" She asked, looking up at him despite the darkness. It was about 2 in the morning and she knew sap and dream were up still, probably listening to this conversation.

"No, of course not why?" He asked, his fingers never stopped playing with her hair.

"I dont know, youre not like jealous or anything?"

"No, love, im not. People are gonna like you and at the end of the day its what you decide to do about it that'll effect me. You play into it, i know where we stand. I also knew about his crush on you before i even knew you, we both sat down and had a mature conversation about it." He said with a smile.

"Oh, i didnt know that. So were okay? Youre not mad at me?"

"Of course not, Kat." He said, pulling her closer to him then resumed playing with her hair.

so this is love..