| its you... || falling in love |

twenty
"Secrets"

"Good morning." Karl said as katelyn finally opened her eyes.

"What time is it?" She asked, cuddling into his chest.

"It's like, 2pm." He said with a small giggle. She loved that sound, that laugh.

"Thank you." She thanked softly. She hadn't slept in such a long time and she needed it. She hated to admit that she needed help falling asleep. She felt it was pathetic to need someone to fall asleep like a toddler.

"Always, im always going to help you when you need it." He replied softly.

"I shouldn't need someone to sleep with me in order to sleep though, it's pathetic." She spoke softly, still not completely awake yet.

"It's not pathetic, Katelyn. Hey, why don't you go to the studio with me, it might ware you out some to sleep."

"When do you have to be there?"

"Twenty minutes ago." Karl spoke nonchalantly.

"Karl! You can't just be late to work!"

"Look in the groupchat silly." He said, reaching over her to get her phone for her. She pulled up the groupchat and blushed at the messages.

Beast Crew
jimbob, jacobs <3, christopher columbus, chanchan -_-, rolling stone :)

jimbob
Karl, you're usually like half an hour early to filming.
where are you?

chirstopher columbus
yeah
where are you?
still simping?

jacobs <3
you know it
she's finally getting sleep and i'm not about to wake her up.
*1 image attachment*

chanchan -_-
well then let her sleep
she looks very comfortable on you
just let her sleep
she needs it

rolling stone :)
at least she's finally sleeping

jacobs <3
that's why i'm not moving. she needs to sleep. she hasn't been recently and she needs to finally just relax. i'll be in when I can, sorry guys.

christopher columbus
don't apologize bro
she needs rest

jimbob
literally everyone else said it for me. just let her sleep. we can probably get by without you but if you want us to wait we will, we still have to set up so you have plenty of time. we've literally been fucking around. that and it's just a minecraft game today, nothing too special.

katelyn
y'all are dicks
just letting him
you know
just
casually
take a fucking picture of me
while im asleep
that was creepy karl

jacobs <3
literally you're still laying on me while texting with the biggest smile ever

katelyn
i'm leaving

christopher columbus
nooo
we miss you
come to the studio today :D

chanchan -_-
YEAH YEAH YEAH

rolling stone :)
agreed

katelyn
already the plan boys B)

jimbob
what does that face even make?

katelyn
sunglasses and a smile
nerd

"Go shower and then we can head out." Karl said with a smile. She nodded and actually got up, walking to the bathroom. Karl took a quick picture and send it to a groupchat.

Still coming up with Karl and Katelyn's ship name
dream :), nick :], gogs B), alex :0, chris :P, chan :|, jimmy :> nolan :3

karl
my hoodie on this girl looks good.
i should give her more because jesus fuckery
*1 image attachment*

gogs B)
simp

dream :)
retweet

nick :]
retweet

chris :P
retweet

jimmy :>
retweet

nolan :3
retweet

chan :|
retweet

karl
okay i get it

alex :0
retweet

Karl rolled his eyes, putting away his phone and waiting for Katelyn to finish up. He walked to the other bathroom in the meantime and tried to fix his appearance. She walked out of the bedroom a few minutes later fully dressed. She was wearing leggings and karl's hoodie with a pair of boots and a beanie. He smiled before grabbing her hand and leading her down the stairs. No words were exchanged, but both knew they appreciated one another.

The drive there was filled with music and katelyn's soft singing. Once they arrived she got out of the car and waited for Karl, though she didn't have to wait long as she was swept off of her feet by Chandler soon after she got out of the car.

She laughed as all she saw was the ground. Her worries slipped away whenever she was around the crew. They carried her inside and laid her down on one of the couches in the filming room. She laughed as the four boys sat down in front of the couch. They fucked around some before all deciding to film. She just sat next to Karl's desk, playing on her phone and going on tiktok. Afterwards they all decided to talk since it was late and they just wanted to relax.

"So, Kate, why haven't you been sleeping?" Jimmy asked, looking at her as she played with Karl's hair, his head on her lap.

"My brother used to be in my bed every night. When i stayed with Dream for two weeks, he'd lay down with me until I fell asleep and then would go to his room. When I stayed with Karl, it was the same thing. Dream or Karl would lay with me until I fell asleep. Then you guys got me my new house and Eli was in my bed more than his own, that or my mom or Karl were there to help me. Now i'm alone and just can't sleep." She explained with a shrug, focusing on how Karl's eyes stared comfortingly into hers.

"Why did he sleep with you all the time?" Chandler asked, "if you're ready to talk about it."

"I trust you guys enough I guess." She said softly, not daring to look up at the boys. Her eyes on Karl's gave her the confidence to actually talk about it, about her abuse and neglect.

"My dad cheated on my mom when Eli was about two or so. He wouldn't let my mom take the both of us so I stayed with my dad to help Eli. A few days later he moved us to north carolina. We moved in with the bitch he cheated on my mom with. She verbally abused me and Eli and she also physically abused me. I couldn't be loud, I couldn't eat hardly ever, I couldn't do anything without being called names, told i was unloved and stuff like that. She treated Eli the same so he stayed with me. He slept in my bed and he used me as his shield. I left for two weeks after being dragged out of bed and pushed into a night stand in front of my step sister and brother. She hurt Eli and then I immediately went and stayed with Karl after hearing that. Then you guys came into the picture that night. I've definitely grown since then, i eat now and i've found reasons to live and people I love being around and i'm working on myself. I actually looked at myself today and saw someone i liked. I just, can't sleep alone yet. It's pathetic, but i'm working on it." She explained slowly, keeping her eyes on Karl the entire time.

"I hate people like that. I'll kill both of them for you." Chris said protectively. The silence filled the room as she just stared at Karl. She saw a flash, she didn't care. She heard the giggles, she didn't care. All that mattered was her eyes locking on Karl's as her hands never stopped fiddling with his hair.

they were falling in love and neither could stop themselves from falling.