| it's you... || North Carolina |

six
"Pierre"

katplayzminecraft

katplayzminecraft current mood : Pierre by Ryn Weaver

karljacobs_ You have a pretty smile! :D
   katplayzminecraft stop making me smile in the middle of starbucks!
   karljacobs_ No! You ignored my facetime!
   katplayzminecraft fine! let me get to my very hidden car first :)

dreamwastaken HELLO! GOOD MORNING! THANK YOU FOR TELLING ME YOU WERE ALIVE! YOU'VE IGNORED US FOR A DAY!
   sapnapinsta vouch
   georgenotfound vouch
   katplayzminecraft and then i found me a lover who could play the bass 😎👍

katies.brat so nobody's gonna talk about the fact that karl knows what she looks like and we don't?
liked by katplayzminecraft and karljacobs_

"Good morning! Just a psa, monster is so much better than Starbucks." Karl stated, rolling over in his bed.

"I agree. The starbucks is a little bribe for my step sister and step witch mother. I am driving to get me a monster, actually. The Ultra Rosá to be exact Mr. Karl Jacobs." Katelyn said as she navigated the roads within the cold early North Carolina air.

"Bring me a white ultra one!" Karl asked with a small whine. Cute, was the immediate thought in her brain.

"Where do you live pretty boy? I'll be happy to take a few days to drive to you!" She replied with a smile. Part of her was just kidding, the other part was desperately ready to leave her home and go somewhere for a change, without fear of what might happen.

"I live in North Carolina. Come bring me a Monster and then we can play minecraft together on my computer before you have to leave." Karl said, snuggling into his white duvet.

"North Carolina? Where in North Carolina?" Kat asked, not realizing he lived actually pretty close. He told her where he lived and she was shocked to say the least. The drive would be an hour there and back, so at least half an hour at most for the trip to his house from hers.

"Karl Jacobs you live half an hour away from me." She said after silence enveloped the car due to her researching. Her car turned off completely as she turned the key and pulled it out of the ignition.

"What?" He asled, peaking over his duvet at the phone.

"You live half an hour away from me." Katelyn giggled as she walked into the store to get the acquired drink.

"What the honk?! Really?!" Karl asked, now sitting up in his bed.

"Yes, 100% not kidding." The girl walked to a self checkout to check out her monster, words being muffled by her black mask. Katelyn walked to her car quickly so she could drive back home without causing a ruckus or start a yelling match.

"We can hang out all the time now!" Karl yelled happily. She smiled as she drove, him talking incessantly on how they'd spend their time and how long she'd visit and how often she'd visit. She found his voice calming, especially with all her pent up anxiety on the drive home.

"Hey Karl, i hate to cut you off Pretty Boy, but i have to go inside my house. Could i possibly call you back?"

"Can i just mute myself? I might fall back asleep and i wanna still talk to you." He asked, yawning softly as he looked into the phone.

"Uh, sure. I'll be muted but i'll unmute when i get to my room." She replied with a smile. He smiled and muted himself.

Katelyn grabbed everything she got and started walking down the street to her house. Walking inside was rough as the front door was locked and her hands were full. Eventually she made it inside and set everything on the table with labels, keeping Eli's sandwich with her so the heathens wouldn't take it. It being Thursday, he was probably passed out in her bed instead of his own.

As she walked into the room, her thoughts were deemed correct as she found a small ball of blankets on her bed. Her blankets were under his blankets but overtop of him. She smiled and sat on the bed next to him, opening her can of monster and pulling her phone from her hoodie pocket.

Karl was asleep and cuddling his pillow cutely. She took a photo of the adorable layout on her screen before checking the date and time.

6:56 am
Thursday, February 24

She sighed as she knew today would be a long day.