| its you... || heaven is a place on earth with you |

twenty five
"Videogames"

It's been a week since Katelyn confessed her feelings and nothing. They've actually distanced some. They hung out less, he was over less, he didn't pick her up to film anymore. But during recording sessions they were fine. During streams, they were fine. So if nothing changed, why did she feel like they did. She actually got upset and fed up, as any normal person would. She felt rejected.

"Karl let me in." she said, knocking on his door. He opened it, rubbing his eyes since it was nine in the morning. She went to sleep early the night prior to try and calm her mind. It helped, since she woke up at eight, but only with her sleeping problem. Her thoughts just came back the next morning.

"Good morning." He said, opening the door wider for her to enter.

"Im upset with you." She just got right to it, knowing she'd chicken out if not. She set a can of white monster on the counter and motioned for him to grab it and drink it. He did, walking closer to her and sitting down on the barstool.

"And why is that?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow in confusion.

"Did i scare you off? When you kissed me after I told you i liked you, did it scare you off or something? Because i mean you act perfectly fine but we arent hanging out besides filming with everyone or on streams with everyone else. You stopped coming over and showing up. You can't just do that, not after I confess everything to you. You cant just leave me there feeling stupid but make me believe you like me back."

"I do like you back." He said, not addressing everything else out of pure fear. He didn't want to break her, make her lose her progress shes worked so hard for.

"Then why did you just disappear? I'm confused and hurt and i don't understand anything so please make me understand so i can just stop thinking."

"I'm scared. I don't want to hurt you or make you lose your progress because i want a relationship. You shouldnt have to go through that."

"Oh fucking well. I'd rather sit here and be hurt by you and think oh well it didnt work out then sit and wonder what would have happened if we did work out. I dont want to live like that. If you do, then find another girl to do it with, Karl. I want you and i thought you wanted me to."

"I do! I do want you!" Karl exclaimed, his fear kicking in as well as his anxiety. He played with the strings of his hoodie, trying to calm his racing heart.

"But youre scared, I know. I am too, you think i want to be hurt? You think i want to go back to square one? No, hell fucking no. But i don't want you as just my best friend anymore. You know what? No, fuck this. Karl I'm not waiting around for you to call me your girlfriend or for me to call you my boyfriend. I'm ready, i'm ready to be with you and thats what you said you were waiting for but how can you  make that call? how do you know when i'm ready. You don't, only I do. I'm ready Karl and i dont give a fuck if youre supposed to ask me out because i'm asking you out and asking you to be my boyfriend. So will you, be my boyfriend i mean." She ranted, looking at him.

His smile grew, his eyes lit up.

"Really?" He giggled, his heart racing in a good way.

"Really." She said, reciprocating his smile.

"So if i say yes, you are officially my girlfriend. I get to hold your hand whenever i want and kiss you whenever i want and call you my girlfriend whenever i want?"

"Yes, though boundaries should be stated within the next day so we don't- AH!" She screamed, cutting herself off as she was picked up by Karl. She laughed, gripping onto his hoodie. He set her back down, but never let go of her.

"I'll be your boyfriend in this life and every life after." He spoke with a smile, leaning down to kiss her softly. Nothing felt rushed with Karl. Nothing felt off. Everything felt just as it should, perfectly aligned and in place.

"I cancelled on the boys this morning, let's go tell them please." He said with a smile, leaning his forehead on hers. She smiled and nodded.

The pair quickly drove to the studio where they were filming. The first person she needed to see was chris. If it wasnt for his peptalk last week, she wouldnt have been able to accomplish any of this.

"CHRIS!" She screamed, seeing his body appear as he left an editing room. She sprinted and jumped on him, hugging him tightly.

"Hello." He said with a laugh.

"I did it! I fucking did it!" She yelled, getting off of him and smiling wide.

"No fucking way!" He exclaimed, knowing exactly what she meant as Karl appeared. "She's your girlfriend now?!" He asked, looking at karl. Karl nodded with a smile.

"Chandler! Jimmy! Nolan!" She screamed, getting their attention from down the hallway. They jogged, thinking something was wrong until they got closer and saw the look on her face.

"Did he finally ask you?" Jimmy asked.

"No, funny, I asked him." She said with a smile, bouncing on her feet in happiness.

"Girl boss!" Chandler said with a fist bump. "I fucking called it!"

"I'm so happy for you guys."' Jimmy said with a laugh, hugging the pair. Nolan sent Katelyn a thumbs up before hugging them both.

Katelyn and Karl were so beyond ecstatic to brag about them being each other's. She'd never had so much to brag about before, and now she got to brag to the entire world about her entire world.

Katelyn now believed in the song videogames by Lana Del Rey that she's had on repeat for the past week. Or, at least the main chorus.

katplayzminecraft

katplayzminecraft heaven really is a place on earth with you <3

karljacobs_ just tell me all the things you wanna do <3
katplayzminecraft i know you did not just finish the lyrics
karljacobs_ how could i not? you quoted Lana Del Rey
katplayzminecraft fair point sir
karljacobs_ we really just told the world huh
katplayzminecraft yes we did. youre my boy, officially <3
karljacobs_ my girl, officially <3

chris_thememegod YEAHHHHHH
chandlerhallow YEAHHHHHH
mrbeast YEAHHHHH

dream no way
katplayzminecraft i already told you?
dream it was for the fans kate
katplaysminecraft oh o_o

sapnap YEAHHH THATS MY BOY AND MY GIRL
karljacobs_ YEAHHHHHHHHHH SAPNAPPPPPPPP
katplayzminecraft poor sapnap had to listen to me talk about my feelings for a while
dream no poor dream?
georgenotfound no poor gogy?
katplayzminecraft poor gogy <3
dream what the FUCK. i had to hear you both rant about it
sapnap join the club bitch, youre not special.